• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saltzy23
    Section 524 Row 1
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Kooos View Post
    I'm physically ill.
    I'm sure you'll be happy to hear me say..."I'm at a loss for words"...

WOW...

I hate knowing I devote so much of my time and energy to this JO organization...

Total....bums....

Comment

• peterrod16
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Kooos View Post
      I'm physically ill.
      i feel down too but the mets gave effort. P
      elfrey pitched great.
      Its been a tough season and we were written off once willie was fired.
      I still believe the mets can make the playoffs.
      If they dont make it's not that bad. it could be worst my brother worked for lehman brothers and losted his job. The season is not over and the wild card is within reach.

Comment

• citipromclub412
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Saltzy23 View Post

WOW...

I hate knowing I devote so much of my time and energy to this JO organization...

Total....bums....
        well it looks like my payment for the 2008 playoffs again will be going towards next seasons tickets. i can not believe this team. they again are having a total mental freeze. i would not be surprised by the end of the year even the florida marlins overtake us. this stuff can not be made up.

Comment

• Saltzy23
          Section 524 Row 1
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mezzbox7 View Post
          well it looks like my payment for the 2008 playoffs again will be going towards next seasons tickets. i can not believe this team. they again are having a total mental freeze. i would not be surprised by the end of the year even the florida marlins overtake us. this stuff can not be made up.
          The resemblance to last year is freaking erie....I mean its like living the same days and moments over again...oh...and Tatis is done for the season...

I feel numb...but at least now Im used to it...

They've managed to RUIN the last game this year AND OD next year...

We are now officially in "The Organization is in VERY big trouble time"...

We'll be a total joke if this continues...

Comment

• mandrake
            • Dec 2006

WOW...

Total....bums....
            Hey, come back in off the ledge. Houston lost to Florida. The Brewers are losing to the Cubs. (Phils just went ahead of Atlanta). We will win the wildcard !!!! relax.

Comment

• citipromclub412
              • Aug 2008

The resemblance to last year is freaking erie....I mean its like living the same days and moments over again...oh...and Tatis is done for the season...

that last special day at shea this year with all the special guests and celabrations planned to close shea will be a complete joke if we dont make the playoffs. i dont know how anybody can get into the festivities of the day if there is no tomarro for this team

Comment

• Dishy24
                Prom Club 416
                • Aug 2008

I am just sick. Pelphrey pitched his heart out. What a tough loss for him. AND losing Tatis for the remainder of the season. Just sick. :dismay:

Comment

• tomzpc
                  • Jul 2008

Deja Vu all over again.

The Mets continue to underachieve in pressure situations while the Phillies continue to excel in the clutch. Who would you rather have up at bat in a do or die spot? Reyes or Rollins? Delgado or Howard? Wright or Utley? Church or Werth? and dare I say, Beltran or Victorino(gasp)? Nuff said.

I have to go puke some more now. I h ate the Phillies, but I'm starting to hate the Mets even more.

Comment

• WburgMetsFan
                    • Aug 2008

Go to...

www.thedirty.com (probably NSFW) and scroll down a few posts if you want to see what's been keeping our boys occupied. Given the repeat collapse we are witnessing, this is not going to go over well when either the Post or the Daily News invariably picks up on. Not good.

Comment

• tfc3rid
                      Heading South
                      • Feb 2008

This team is finished... No onions... They have no fight... TI was joking but now I really do think the Phillies are going to win out this season...

Unreal... Gotta break this team up....

Comment

• tfc3rid
                        Heading South
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by WburgMetsFan View Post
                        www.thedirty.com (probably NSFW) and scroll down a few posts if you want to see what's been keeping our boys occupied. Given the repeat collapse we are witnessing, this is not going to go over well when either the Post or the Daily News invariably picks up on. Not good.
                        Excellent stuff in there... Good to see that they are really taking their jobs seriously... I'm sure that Chase Utley and Ryan Howard and J-Roll are concentrating more on the off field fun than what goes on during the game...

Comment

• mandrake
                          • Dec 2006

NY METS 83 67 12 games remaining
                          Milwaukee 83 68 11 games remaining
                          Houston 80 70 12 games remaining

Seven Mets wins should do it.

Comment

• MetsWrightNow
                            Section 517, Row 12 (3&4)
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by mandrake View Post
                            NY METS 83 67 12 games remaining
                            Milwaukee 83 68 11 games remaining
                            Houston 80 70 12 games remaining

Seven Mets wins should do it.
                            That's the spirit...i don't know why...but I have renewed hope this morning...Just posted this on MLB mets forums...

Don't lose hope (You, too, Saltzy)
                            The Mets are a half game out of 1st place in a season where...

They've had to deal with reminders of 2007 from day 1.

They've had a managerial change in the middle of the year.

They've blown 27 (TWENTY-SEVEN!!!!) games in which they had leads, 11 of those blown games coming in the 9th inning.

They've had significant injuries to guys they were depending on to produce, like Alou, Church, Duque, Maine, Wagner.

They've gotten almost nothing from Pedro Martinez.

They've had several converted infielders manning the corner outfield spots for most of the season.

They're awful with situational hitting and RISP.

ALL THIS and...
                            We're JUST a half game out with 12 games to play and "technically" could still control our own destiny since we're tied in the loss column and have 1 more game left than Philly. We also have the smallest of leads in the NL Wild Card.

This season isn't over. Everything I've listed above means we shouldn't even be where we are...but we're here competing and it could very well go down to the last game of the season.
                            We ALL would have signed for this back in June. It's the bumpy ride that's got us here that makes it gut-wrenching and hard to watch, but think of where this team was.

Please, don't give up hope...not yet.

Comment

• tfc3rid
                              Heading South
                              • Feb 2008

With the amount of pure talent on this team, we should not even be having a conversation on how many wins they need to make the postseason... This team should be a winner... If they win 2 of 3 vs the Braves, this division is over... The bullpen murdered their playoff chances...

I also don't want to make the playoffs and be embarrassed...

Comment

• tfc3rid
                                Heading South
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                                So who's getting relocated these days, it seems like it's been FOREVER since anyone here got relocation details. Should we assume that all STH have been reassigned and the Mets are placated the unhappy STH and processing upgrades and downgrades? Are PRP holders going to get sloppy seconds?
                                No idea... I have not received a call yet... But I sure am glad that I won't have a large balance to pay off for next season...

Stupid team...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X