PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those...

NYFan1stYankFan2nd
04-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Who helped get my "Passing of Yankee Stadium from a Trekker Perspective" closed down.

First, what I posted was simply symbolic. An old beater starship facing it's imminent replacement parallelling OYS facing ITS imminent replacement.

That fine. But then you get one cat posting a picture of a galactic serial killer - Khan, and then another one posting the Death Star!

Add in a moderator who has no knowledge or taste for anything Star Trek/Star Wars, or the themes behind them that actually do compare to our times, and there 'ya go. :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

I suppose this'll get closed pretty quickly - it just makes 'em feel good closing down conversat- :silent: :silent: :silent:

RoastedPeanut
04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Who helped get my "Passing of Yankee Stadium from a Trekker Perspective" closed down.

First, what I posted was simply symbolic. An old beater starship facing it's imminent replacement parallelling OYS facing ITS imminent replacement.

That fine. But then you get one cat posting a picture of a galactic serial killer - Khan, and then another one posting the Death Star!

Add in a moderator who has no knowledge or taste for anything Star Trek/Star Wars, or the themes behind them that actually do compare to our times, and there 'ya go. :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

I suppose this'll get closed pretty quickly - it just makes 'em feel good closing down conversat- :silent: :silent: :silent:

Two words: Botany Bay. Though, if hours were minutes.. Poor Noonien..

mets16
04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Are you going to post a "Thanks to those" when this one gets closed down too?

Gary Dunaier
04-06-2009, 07:19 PM
I am going to the Yankee's stadium to look at the Mr. Joel Osteen say a prayer but I will not wear "Spock" ears when I am there.