PDA

View Full Version : Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum & Fluor Field (Greenville, SC)

Doug Miller
04-22-2010, 04:24 PM
I was in Greenville, SC and Atlanta last week for work and was able to make it to a few games. If you haven't been to Fluor Field in Greenville, SC, you're missing out. I can't believe this is a MiLB Single-A team's. I definitely recommend going out there!

I think my favorite part of the trip was hitting the Ty Cobb Museum in Royston, and the Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum in Greenville. Both are very different, but bring good stuff to the table. If you are anywhere near Greenville, SC, stop at Fluor Field and the Jackson Museum. Arlene runs the Museum and walked me through the house personally, room by room. It had a big enough impact on me that I started up a Facebook page for it when I got home since they hadn't yet. Be sure to log in and post pictures if you've been there -- keyword Shoeless Joe Museum on Facebook.

I'll get pictures of both up later, but you can see them at the Ballpark Chasers site too. Here's the link:
http://www.ballparkchasers.com/photo/album/show?id=1681163%3AAlbum%3A23138&xg_source=activity

Doug