• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhss89
    The hips drive the swing
    • Mar 2004

Dodgers' new Spring Training home

The official website of the Los Angeles Dodgers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Camelback Ranch? The new complex is named Camelback Ranch?

I'm not too sure about that one . . .
    Last edited by bhss89; 11-22-2008, 10:44 AM.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."
  • DodgerBlue8188
    Think Blue
    • Jun 2005

Better than some advertisement.

Comment

• Jayme
      • Jan 2005

Better then Bareback Ranch
      "I see no reason why a small-market team like the Twins or Expos can't continue to remain competitive, just because it lacks players," Selig said.

Comment

• bhss89
        The hips drive the swing
        • Mar 2004

Ticket prices at The Ranch will range from $8 to $90, with the upper end tix being comparable to box suites at Dodger Stadium. A blog I read stated that for "about $30" you can set your beer on top of the dugout. Sounds steep to me, but then again, I don't anticipate the atmosphere at The Ranch to be as laid back as it was at beloved Dodgertown.

Alas, that is all I can type - anything further and I'll begin to cry . . .

Hope the traffic on this thread picks up once the Winter Meetings start cooking for real. I need some Dodger baseball stuff to discuss!
        "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X