There is virtually no chance he signs back with the Rays. Below I have ranked the teams in order of who I feel has the best chance to sign CC. Thoughts?
1) LA Angels of Anaheim- he's good friends with Torii Hunter, who has been selling him on the idea of moving west since before the All Star Game.
2) Boston Red Sox- can certainly afford him and it would be a nice dagger in the heart of a division foe.
3) Detroit Tigers- Rumors are increasing they will be a big player in the Crawford sweepstakes.
4) NY Yankees- doubt it, they will focus on getting Cliff Lee
5) Houston Astros- maybe Crawford will give his hometown team a discount?
Long, long shot...Washington Nationals.