X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bhss89
    The hips drive the swing
    • Mar 2004

21 games remaining versus NL West teams. The Dodgers will go 16-5 in these games. It starts Friday with the Rockies.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

• bhss89
      The hips drive the swing
      • Mar 2004

Sweep

SWEEP!!!

:applaud:
      "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

Comment

• ChineseDemocracy
        Better
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bhss89 View Post
        Hooray. We won. We battled back and won. Hooray.

Why so serious, Chinese Democracy? :clowning:
        LULZ, you made a funny, Indy.

At least you don't have to take noise from your Cardinal fan buddies.
        No one can make you
        Do what they want to
        You know you're stronger
        Than the lies
        That they tell you

Comment

• bhss89
          The hips drive the swing
          • Mar 2004

One down, fifteen to go. And yes, it is nice to be able to talk to all of the StL fans around here about OUR winning streak.

Comment

• bhss89
            The hips drive the swing
            • Mar 2004

Hi everyone. I'm packing up gear.January 31 marks the last day for Dodger Thoughts at ESPNLosAngeles.com. Please follow me to my new location, which will have the dodgerthoughts.

I am sure many of you follow Dodger Thoughts. I am posting this link for two reasons: GREAT Vin quotes at bottom of article. And the pic of Jim Tracy is priceless. What a goombah! Personally, I am sorry he ever wore Dodger Blue.

Comment

• bhss89
              The hips drive the swing
              • Mar 2004

Your best source for quality Los Angeles Dodgers news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.

Sorry. Just wanted to post larger pic of Tracy. Goof. Ball.

Comment

• Blue387
                Ya gotta believe
                • Jul 2010

Matt Kemp is having a great season.
                The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

• bhss89
                  The hips drive the swing
                  • Mar 2004

I was away from my PC and was able to watch MLB Gameday on my friend's phone just as Kemp came to the plate in the 11th. What an awesome finish! I am proud of the team! 2 down, 14 to go. I know the team can complete the sweep today - they can do it!

Comment

• bhss89
                    The hips drive the swing
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
                    Matt Kemp is having a great season.
                    Yes, I agree.

Comment

• bhss89
                      The hips drive the swing
                      • Mar 2004

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

The official website of the Los Angeles Dodgers with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

"Oppo."

Comment

• bhss89
                        The hips drive the swing
                        • Mar 2004

Tough loss, but the team battled all 9 innings and didn't quit playing the game the right way. Of course, winning 2 of 3 during a home series would normally be just fine. Not the case right now. At any rate, let's hope the drama with Ethier goes away so the team can begin a new winning streak tomorrow against SD.

Comment

• DownUnderDodger
                          Learning all the time.
                          • Aug 2002

Thanks for the links BHSS. For a moment I thought the Dodgers were going to come back again tonight, but the broom had to stay in the cupboard. They have been showing some heart lately and maybe we wil have some smiles for the remainder of the season. Kemp & Loney have been sensational but Miles has been very good as well. And scoring runs certainly helps the struggling pitching staff/
                          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• bhss89
                            The hips drive the swing
                            • Mar 2004

Rough start for Eovaldi, but he did settle in and battle. IMO, that is one of the toughest lessons for young pitchers to learn: How can I succeed on the days I don't have my best stuff?
                            At any rate, tonight's Kershaw-Latos match-up should be a good one. I hope Ethier is again rested. No reason to push it, and if he needs some ortho work done, why not now?!?

Comment

• DownUnderDodger
                              Learning all the time.
                              • Aug 2002

They are taking some early pitches off Kershaw early and 2 fielding errors were fortunately not costly. I wish Andre was not playing, but he did hit our first RBI.
                              "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

• bhss89
                                The hips drive the swing
                                • Mar 2004

Gotdang! Loney!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X