Thread: The "Cards I Don't Want" Trade Thread

Blog Entries

The "Cards I Don't Want" Trade Thread

I was thinking that I have a bunch of cards that others might be interested in that I don't want any more. This thread wil be a place for you to post those cards that you may have up for trade (include images if you want). If you see something you like, PM the poster to work out a trade.

I'll be adding my cards list possibly over the weekend.

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
    If you see something you like, PM the poster to work out a trade.
    And if a trade is successful, edit your post to indicate that the cards are no longer available - otherwise you might keep getting inquiries and offers long after the cards are gone.
    X
    I wonder what itís like after death. Probíly itís like it is bífore birth. Is it nothing? Non-existence? Thatís not hard tíunderstand, but itís hard for people tíaccept. Itís hard for them to imagine not existing because all of their memories are of their existence, not non-existence. Aní people ainít too crazy about the idea of themselves not existing. - Harvey Pekar, ďShort Weekend: A Story About the Cosmic and the Ordinary,Ē American Splendor #3, 1978.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by MadHatter; 03-09-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Game Used and Certfield Autos for Trade

I'll list Game-Used and Certified Autos I have for trade here.

2008 Bowman Eddie Morlan Game Used Jersey Card # BDPP72 (scan)

2004 Lowell Spinners Team Set (checklist)
    Last edited by Mike D.; 05-10-2011 at 06:58 AM.
    Visit my new card scan site at Baseball Card Scans.

View my autograph collection at Mike D's TTM Page.

Starting to add some GU and Certs I have available for trade.
    Visit my new card scan site at Baseball Card Scans.

View my autograph collection at Mike D's TTM Page.