Page 64 of 361 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 7210

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

There were seats available by 3rd base (Prom Box), but i didnt want to go out that far (my seats were in 511, row 1)

Quote Originally Posted by tipsandtix View Post
    Great; thanks!

You definitely scored!

I've got piggyback now, and I like that arrangement, so I might do that again, even if I move ...

Just have to decide if I want to give up my dead-center view in 513 to move down, but a bit further out ...

Decisions, decisions ...

Thx again!

Yeah - I don't think I'd go further than 409 or 420 ... maybe 421, I guess, but I've been spoiled in 513, and I'm really not even sure I'd move down to the 400's if it means moving out even to 409 ... but it could be too enticing to pass up ...

Did you notice if there were any good (i.e. Row 1 and/or aisle) seats in the center 400-level seats (secs. 411 - 418?)

I know those are more expensive, but I might consider Sec. 413, 414 or 415, if they're Row 1 and/or aisle ...

BTW - did you have a "time-limit" or were you able to stay as long as you wanted?

No Time Limit
    No Hassle
    You can walk around the stadium

Did not see much in Infield Prom Box

So much diff in view by going down to 400s

Yeah - I don't think I'd go further than 409 or 420 ... maybe 421, I guess, but I've been spoiled in 513, and I'm really not even sure I'd move down to the 400's if it means moving out even to 409 ... but it could be too enticing to pass up ...

Did you notice if there were any good (i.e. Row 1 and/or aisle) seats in the center 400-level seats (secs. 411 - 418?)

I know those are more expensive, but I might consider Sec. 413, 414 or 415, if they're Row 1 and/or aisle ...

BTW - did you have a "time-limit" or were you able to stay as long as you wanted?

Did they give any "assurances" that they won't raise the price of the 400's back to the similar prices of the past couple of years; obviously, if they did that, then they would lose a lot of appeal ...

no assurances

Did they give any "assurances" that they won't raise the price of the 400's back to the similar prices of the past couple of years; obviously, if they did that, then they would lose a lot of appeal ...

No long-term assurances. However, they did offer the new price freeze policy for 2013. See Post #1284 above - "If you upgrade your seats to a higher price category, and the value of the seats is the same or more than you spent in 2011, you can freeze the price of your new seats for the 2013 Season."

Yeah - thanks ... I'm actually still trying to understand that part of the equation ... If I "upgrade" from 500 (PRI) to 400 - but at the same price point - does that enable me to lock in the price for 2013???

Yeah - thanks ... I'm actually still trying to understand that part of the equation ... If I "upgrade" from 500 (PRI) to 400 - but at the same price point - does that enable me to lock in the price for 2013???
    If you're paying the same or more in 2012 as in 2011, then yes. My question is: What happens if rates go down again? Will they honor that or are you still locked into the higher price?

Well, I paid a bit less this year, b/c they lowered the prices ... but (as of now), I'm in the same seats for 2012 as I had in 2011 .... So, I guess that might not enable me to lock in my 2013 price; IF I can ... then your question is also a good one ...I think they'd have a hard time letting you "lock" in your 2013 price, and then not giving you the discount if they lower the prices again ...

But ... the fact that they are even giving that option makes me think they might have lowered the prices this year as a 1-time thing - in order to increase sales - and that they might increase prices next year ... hopefully, not to the prior prices for 400-level ...

Blog Entries
    are all st holder invited for this event? but probably not all of them will go i will think. i think the row 4 of the prom box are for plan holders, hope row 3 also if something is left.

Quote Originally Posted by jfvmets View Post
    are all st holder invited for this event? but probably not all of them will go i will think. i think the row 4 of the prom box are for plan holders, hope row 3 also if something is left.
    i hope row 4 in prom box is being held for plans. im getting nervous there wont be anything left come tuesday..im also wondering how low in the prom reserve are they gonna allow plans to go..

Yes, all fst holders were invited to the event. I imagine most won't go because they are happy with the decrease in price for 2012 and were happy with the seats they already had. Or the dates and times for the select a seat event were inconvenient for them.
    Last edited by LI METS FAN; 11-18-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    Yes, all fst holders were invited to the event. I imagine most won't go because they are happy with the decrease in price for 2012 and were happy with the seats they already had. Or the dates and times for the select a seat event were inconvenient for them.
    If you are coming to the event dress warm. It is freezing out here. Somehow this must be Freds fault.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    If you are coming to the event dress warm. It is freezing out here. Somehow this must be Freds fault.

yes, I'm sure it must be.

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    Too funny

This announcement was posted on Facebook by the Mets approximately 45 minutes ago:

Open House Full-Season Select-A-Seat, open to the General Public from 4-6pm today. Check out the new all-inclusive Champions Club. Enter at the Jackie Robinson Rotunda
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

I wonder if that means there was little or no demand from FST holders to attend on Saturday and they got everyone in who wanted to go to the event by late Friday afternoon?

Blog Entries
    i expect more people to go today, the newer the STH worst seats they will have so more interest in improving their seats location. so let see what will be available for 40/20 game plans.

i expect more people to go today, the newer the STH worst seats they will have so more interest in improving their seats location. so let see what will be available for 40/20 game plans.
    make sure you email/call your rep with your desired seat location, type of plan you want and games you want in advance of the 22nd. I got a reminder email from my rep this morning about this.

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    I wonder if that means there was little or no demand from FST holders to attend on Saturday and they got everyone in who wanted to go to the event by late Friday afternoon?
    That's the clear implication isn't it?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Page 64 of 361 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast