Page 52 of 206 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 5140

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Blog Entries
    this event of selecting your seats is good for real mets fan season tickets in ny, but not much for scalpers in another state, they probably could not upgrade their seats...

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=bigmac70;1951771
    409 Row 2 (row 1 is full)
    is empty except for the two seats i took

2[/QUOTE]

what about row 3 or 4 maybe for 40or 20 game plans?, that will be nice

My wife and I were in the 2:00 contingent...johnql's description is right on target, very low key and enjoyable experience...lots of seats in good locations available. One hint-once a ticketholder has changed his seat, Mets staff run up and put a white paper on those seats, so they become available.So if there's a section you are interested in you can hang around for a little while to see if seats open up, or check out another section. Generally after about half an hour nothing changes much, since the next group is less senior. You can't hold multiple seats, but you can change on the spot with the help of Mets staff if something shows up while you're there. There's an element of luck in that but not much since there were only 20-25 people out at any time, and they were scattered around the stadium. Caesar seats were the best value, both the gold and the regular. 2 seats right in front of the SNY booth in sec 319 row 1 became available at around 3 when a guy moved down to Delta, but they only lasted about 15 minutes.
    Leigh Castergine, the new VP, seems to get customer service and the need for value.
    I upgraded from 514 to 414 Row 4. When I left at 4 there were some good seats in 514 still available in Rows 1 and 2. My Delta seats are in sec 15 and my 4 partners and I like it behind the plate so I couldn't move closer, although there were seats in row 9 section 12.
    Good job by the Mets.

Blog Entries
    Thanks JohnQ for the pictures, trying to formulate a game plan tonight. Does anyone know about what row the Cesears seats are under the overhang? I know the 1st base, right field side is in sun, but wondering what rows the overhang protects from sun? Looks like there are some great choices.

Around row 9

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    Thanks JohnQ for the pictures, trying to formulate a game plan tonight. Does anyone know about what row the Cesears seats are under the overhang? I know the 1st base, right field side is in sun, but wondering what rows the overhang protects from sun? Looks like there are some great choices.

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    It depends on the time of the year. I've been in seats on the first base side in both rows 5 and 7 and the sun wasn't an issue until the beginning of July thru August as far as I can recall. Rows 1-4 were bathed in sun from sec 310-306 in the summer, not so much in the spring.

7. I've had a 15 game "plan" for 6 years now. I really dislike the 15 game "pack" offered this year. And there's no way the 20 game plan works for me either. Mostly because I live in CT and although I plan to go to ~20 games this year, I'd prefer if most of them were Saturdays...So that lead me to seriously considering a Prom Reserved 40 game plan. I'd like to gauge interest from BF'ers about trying to unload some/most of the non-saturday games. I'm thinking $40/pair is the easiest way to divide them up. I talked to my ticket rep and they'd likely be in either 511 512 or 513 and probably a low to mid row....I worked up a list of games off of Plan A I know I'd have to get rid of. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the info bigmac! Do you remember if 409 Row 2 - on the AISLE was available? Or are those the ones you took?
    And what about Row 3?

Right now, I've got 513, Rows 2 & 3 - piggyback, on the aisle ... If I move, I might move 2 or 4, depending on what's available...

btw - do you find Row 1 to be obstructed by the railing (and/or ribbon board) at all?

Thanks!

- Cory

Cool

The seats are slighty higher, so sitting in Row 1, the rail is not in the way (unlike sitting in the Prom Reserve seats in row 1)

Did not take the aisle seats, I took what was available in row 1 and took the two seats behind it.
    I am happy with my selection

As you see in the picture (Prom Box 409), all the seats with a white paper are available, including row 3

Quote Originally Posted by tipsandtix View Post
    Thanks for the info bigmac! Do you remember if 409 Row 2 - on the AISLE was available? Or are those the ones you took?
    And what about Row 3?

Right now, I've got 513, Rows 2 & 3 - piggyback, on the aisle ... If I move, I might move 2 or 4, depending on what's available...

btw - do you find Row 1 to be obstructed by the railing (and/or ribbon board) at all?

Thanks!

- Cory
    Last edited by bigmac70; 11-18-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Cool; great photo; looks good!

Did you notice/remember if there were any seats in Row 1 in 409, 410, 419 or 420?

And do you know what time they'll be starting on Friday morning?

Thx again!

I took the last 2 seats (in 1st row) that i saw in those sections. I was hoping for 4 seats together
    No seats were available in 410 or 419
    They started at 11am on Thur

TIP:
    Go to the 1st row of the section and then look at the seats. This way you can see which seats have a white paper on them
    Last edited by bigmac70; 11-17-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Great; thanks!

You definitely scored!

I've got piggyback now, and I like that arrangement, so I might do that again, even if I move ...

Just have to decide if I want to give up my dead-center view in 513 to move down, but a bit further out ...

Decisions, decisions ...

Thx again!

There were seats available by 3rd base (Prom Box), but i didnt want to go out that far (my seats were in 511, row 1)

Great; thanks!

You definitely scored!

I've got piggyback now, and I like that arrangement, so I might do that again, even if I move ...

Just have to decide if I want to give up my dead-center view in 513 to move down, but a bit further out ...

Decisions, decisions ...

Thx again!

Yeah - I don't think I'd go further than 409 or 420 ... maybe 421, I guess, but I've been spoiled in 513, and I'm really not even sure I'd move down to the 400's if it means moving out even to 409 ... but it could be too enticing to pass up ...

Did you notice if there were any good (i.e. Row 1 and/or aisle) seats in the center 400-level seats (secs. 411 - 418?)

I know those are more expensive, but I might consider Sec. 413, 414 or 415, if they're Row 1 and/or aisle ...

BTW - did you have a "time-limit" or were you able to stay as long as you wanted?

No Time Limit
    No Hassle
    You can walk around the stadium

Did not see much in Infield Prom Box

So much diff in view by going down to 400s

Yeah - I don't think I'd go further than 409 or 420 ... maybe 421, I guess, but I've been spoiled in 513, and I'm really not even sure I'd move down to the 400's if it means moving out even to 409 ... but it could be too enticing to pass up ...

Did you notice if there were any good (i.e. Row 1 and/or aisle) seats in the center 400-level seats (secs. 411 - 418?)

I know those are more expensive, but I might consider Sec. 413, 414 or 415, if they're Row 1 and/or aisle ...

BTW - did you have a "time-limit" or were you able to stay as long as you wanted?

Did they give any "assurances" that they won't raise the price of the 400's back to the similar prices of the past couple of years; obviously, if they did that, then they would lose a lot of appeal ...

no assurances

Did they give any "assurances" that they won't raise the price of the 400's back to the similar prices of the past couple of years; obviously, if they did that, then they would lose a lot of appeal ...

No long-term assurances. However, they did offer the new price freeze policy for 2013. See Post #1284 above - "If you upgrade your seats to a higher price category, and the value of the seats is the same or more than you spent in 2011, you can freeze the price of your new seats for the 2013 Season."

Yeah - thanks ... I'm actually still trying to understand that part of the equation ... If I "upgrade" from 500 (PRI) to 400 - but at the same price point - does that enable me to lock in the price for 2013???

Yeah - thanks ... I'm actually still trying to understand that part of the equation ... If I "upgrade" from 500 (PRI) to 400 - but at the same price point - does that enable me to lock in the price for 2013???
    If you're paying the same or more in 2012 as in 2011, then yes. My question is: What happens if rates go down again? Will they honor that or are you still locked into the higher price?

Well, I paid a bit less this year, b/c they lowered the prices ... but (as of now), I'm in the same seats for 2012 as I had in 2011 .... So, I guess that might not enable me to lock in my 2013 price; IF I can ... then your question is also a good one ...I think they'd have a hard time letting you "lock" in your 2013 price, and then not giving you the discount if they lower the prices again ...

But ... the fact that they are even giving that option makes me think they might have lowered the prices this year as a 1-time thing - in order to increase sales - and that they might increase prices next year ... hopefully, not to the prior prices for 400-level ...

Blog Entries
    are all st holder invited for this event? but probably not all of them will go i will think. i think the row 4 of the prom box are for plan holders, hope row 3 also if something is left.

Quote Originally Posted by jfvmets View Post
    are all st holder invited for this event? but probably not all of them will go i will think. i think the row 4 of the prom box are for plan holders, hope row 3 also if something is left.
    i hope row 4 in prom box is being held for plans. im getting nervous there wont be anything left come tuesday..im also wondering how low in the prom reserve are they gonna allow plans to go..

Quote Originally Posted by jfvmets View Post
    Yes, all fst holders were invited to the event. I imagine most won't go because they are happy with the decrease in price for 2012 and were happy with the seats they already had. Or the dates and times for the select a seat event were inconvenient for them.
    Last edited by LI METS FAN; 11-18-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    Yes, all fst holders were invited to the event. I imagine most won't go because they are happy with the decrease in price for 2012 and were happy with the seats they already had. Or the dates and times for the select a seat event were inconvenient for them.
    If you are coming to the event dress warm. It is freezing out here. Somehow this must be Freds fault.

Page 52 of 206 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast