Page 175 of 368 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 7349

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

I just called the Mets to see if I can stop by to pick up tickets for OD since I'll be in the area. The rep I talked to said the box office is not open and that I would either need to purchase the tix online or over the phone, incurring crazy fees (8.75 a ticket x 5 tix plus $2 handling plus $5 to mail the tix)$50 in fees plus $84 a ticket for UD (510 Row 16) is just not happening, at least right now! Serves me right for giving up my ticket plans! Me and a friend were going to drive in when the have the coat drive; maybe the box office will be open then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post
    As a STH, the Mets are offering 3 packages as a benefit: the "Family Package", the "Business Package" and the "Super Fan Package". Part of the Family Package includes KIDS "BE A MET FOR A DAY" FANTASY EXPERIENCE (two kids per account). Has anyone chosen this perk before? What does this fantasy experience actually entail?

Descriptions of the 3 packages here:

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/tick...sp?loc=packs_2
    We choose the family package last year and my son did the Met for a day. It started by signing a contract for one day to be a Met. They then went into the visitors locker room and were able to put there stuff in a locker, take pictures, etc. They were greeted by there "manager" who was a lower level minor league coach and went out on the field to take batting practice, and field the balls from BP. They then went into the Mets press room one by one, sat at the podium that the post game interviews are done and answered questions from staff poseing as reporters. You could take pictures and film the interview. It lasted a couple of hours and my son reallly enjoyed it. I found the 20 free tickets to be the better of the two perks. Since neither of my children were born in the summer, we used the tickets as a fund raiser for my sons little league. We sold the tickets and went as a group. They were beautiful field level seats and everyone had a good time. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    We choose the family package last year and my son did the Met for a day. It started by signing a contract for one day to be a Met. They then went into the visitors locker room and were able to put there stuff in a locker, take pictures, etc. They were greeted by there "manager" who was a lower level minor league coach and went out on the field to take batting practice, and field the balls from BP. They then went into the Mets press room one by one, sat at the podium that the post game interviews are done and answered questions from staff poseing as reporters. You could take pictures and film the interview. It lasted a couple of hours and my son reallly enjoyed it. I found the 20 free tickets to be the better of the two perks. Since neither of my children were born in the summer, we used the tickets as a fund raiser for my sons little league. We sold the tickets and went as a group. They were beautiful field level seats and everyone had a good time. I hope this helps.
    Thanks very much for the detailed description. It definitely helps. I will probably choose the Family Package and, like you, feel that the 20 tickets to a game is the better half of the package.

Does anyone have the exact tier/price breakdown for tickets for the 2013 season?

(example, april 3 padres, value $15 etc)

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    Does anyone have the exact tier/price breakdown for tickets for the 2013 season?

There's a chart on the Mets website under Ticketing, Single Game Pricing for each game and each tier. It only goes week by week however as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post

Here's a Google Docs spreadsheet breakout of the 2013 season schedule by price tier on the first tab, and the season ticket prices for the most popular areas on the second tab (for 2012, 2013 renewals and 2013 new business):

2013 Mets Tickets Schedule & STH Pricing
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Here's a Google Docs spreadsheet breakout of the 2013 season schedule by price tier on the first tab, and the season ticket prices for the most popular areas on the second tab (for 2012, 2013 renewals and 2013 new business):

2013 Mets Tickets Schedule & STH Pricing

Thank you robardin. Great job. I wonder when stubhub will allow sales. Baseball season can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    Thank you robardin. Great job. I wonder when stubhub will allow sales. Baseball season can't come soon enough.
    The StubHub contract expired at the end of 2012 and they're negotiating a new one with MLB. The last story I read indicated not all the teams are happy with the arrangement. There are some teams that don't want the contract renewed because they don't like seeing $2 seats towards the end of the season. The Yankees were mentioned as wanting out of the SH deal and blamed them for all the empty seats during the playoffs.

April/May promotions schedule out (maybe here before) - cool, Darling and Franco bobbleheads so far, and Banner Day continues.

promo1.jpg

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/schedule...069299994-1061

Quote Originally Posted by dadair6 View Post
    The StubHub contract expired at the end of 2012 and they're negotiating a new one with MLB. The last story I read indicated not all the teams are happy with the arrangement. There are some teams that don't want the contract renewed because they don't like seeing $2 seats towards the end of the season. The Yankees were mentioned as wanting out of the SH deal and blamed them for all the empty seats during the playoffs.
    I read about that. I don't know how in the world it's StubHub's fault, unless the demand isn't there for what the Yankees were charging for playoff tickets. Hmmm.
    Everything from parking to peanuts at the ballgame...check out www.BallparkEGuides.com!

still waiting for a date to be set for second half collapse day...
    the turd in the punchbowl
    reality really sucks.
    enjoy the game more...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul W View Post
    still waiting for a date to be set for second half collapse day...
    That would be April 1 v. San Diego.
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    That would be April 1 v. San Diego.
    That is first half collapse day, second half collapse day is sometime after game 81.
    ------------
    I have been to:

Citi Field, Shea, NYS, RYS, PNC, Fenway, AT&T, CBP, Rangers Ballpark, Minute Maid Park, Wrigley, Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, PETCO Park, Coors, Chase Field, Turner, Miami, OP@CY, U.S.F., Comerica, Nationals Park, GABP, Progressive, Trop, Miller, Oakland-A C., Dolphin, RFK, Olympic Stadium, Metrodome

Stubhub MLB new 5 year deal

SAN FRANCISCO & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--StubHub, the world’s largest ticket marketplace, and MLB Advanced Media LP (MLBAM), the interactive media and internet company of Major League Baseball, today announced that they have reached a five-year agreement for StubHub to continue to serve as the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace for MLB.com. The terms of the agreement were not disclosed

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/newsfeed-b...#ixzz2EfqwKLVU

http://blog.northjersey.com/meadowla...t-divorce-yet/

Well, with 28 of baseball’s 30 teams, anyway. Two teams have opted out: the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and – the Yankees:

StubHub has agreed with MLB to raise the minimum listing to $6

I believe that $6 is including fees, so in actuality the floor would be $1. More details to emerge

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    I believe that $6 is including fees, so in actuality the floor would be $1. More details to emerge
    Now the floor is $9.96. $.01 ticket + 5.00 minimum commission + 4.95 eDelivery fee. I think they mean $6.00 plus shipping.

On another note Scorebig returned to Amazonlocal with $8 gets you a $40 credit. At %50 off it buys you a Metropolitan Box seat for a Value game.
    Last edited by ribant; 12-10-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Just go live on the selling before Xmas please!
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Just picked up that Amazon Scorebig voucher ($40) which cost me.. $8..
    http://local.amazon.com/deals/B00AKKO9VG?cid=share_tw

Add in $30 I had in referrals.. so $70 to spend...

I picked up 6 tickets for the Franco Bobble head day... and got em for $19 per ticket.. (Basically $52 out of pocket for 6 premium game tickets, not too shabby)

http://www.scorebig.com/Referral/joh...ag=raf.def.lnk

**Update**

On the email confirmation, it lists the seats as 517 row 4... not bad..
    Last edited by headshoes; 12-10-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Just go live on the selling before Xmas please!
    Went over to stub hub dot com to see if they posted any updates. I could not find any, but DID browse MLB tickets for sale for 2013.

Although all the games are posted, a disclaimer pops up when you enter the page for a game reading that listings will not go live until late January 2013.. But you can set price alerts now...

Cheers!
    -Doug
    20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Went over to stub hub dot com to see if they posted any updates. I could not find any, but DID browse MLB tickets for sale for 2013.

Although all the games are posted, a disclaimer pops up when you enter the page for a game reading that listings will not go live until late January 2013.. But you can set price alerts now...

Cheers!
    -Doug
    I am going to be way behind in sales compared to last year. I would bet there were some discusions between MLB and Stubhub about the dates to allow resales. It benefits MLB to have as much time to only allow the teams to sell tickets. It will also create a larger inventory in late Jan which will lower resale prices. Bad for season ticket holders.

Page 175 of 368 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast