Page 147 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 5087

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

871 field box

$946 - Caesars Gold (li mets fan)
    $871 - Field Box (matrok)
    $821 - Caesars Club (robardin)
    $799 - Promenade Gold (rjsallstars)
    $703 - Promenade Box - 422 row 1 (Happyrecap)
    $453 - Promenade Outfield - 538 row 1 (Gary Dunaier)
    X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    FYI, It's $946 per strip in Metro Box (Plebian).
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

It would seem that 15 and 20 game plan holders pay LESS for their 15 or 20 game plan than they would for an All-Star Game Ticket Strip in their seating category.

Pricing seems ridiculous... especially that it's bundled with crap I don't want.

I may let my option expire.....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

Promenade Infield = $723 (as per MetsPolice.com)
    Not Mommy, not Daddy.....METSIE, METSIE, METSIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Petemc1969 View Post
    And yet:

That's weird, considering that Prom Box is priced identically to Prom Res Inf by the Mets (for season tickets anyway).

The pricing set by MLB, right, so the STH benefit is primarily a locked-in location and first dibs?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    The Yankee Stadium of 2008 held something like 56,000 seats? Citi holds about 41,000. All Star Sunday in KC was packed at about 39,000 seats.
    the point i was trying to make is that people who purchase the strip will more than likely be overpaying for the all star sunday and the workout day, which if you break it down is essentially a minor league game, a softball game and a glorified batting practice, and underpay for the all star game. it wouldnt shock me if all star sunday at citi field is empty like the one at yankee stadium. i expect the derby to pretty much be the same as yankee stadium and of course the all star game will be packed. if you want to go to the all star game bad enough, it makes sense to buy the strip. i got extremely lucky and as a yankee partial plan holder I was able to get tickets during the pre-onsale for all the events but as you said, yankee stadium held about 56,000 while citi holds 41,000.

I think its $703 and Mets Police added the $20 service charge? If Prom Box is identical in price to Prom Res Inf as Robardin says.

It will also be interesting to see what they're going to charge for the Pepsi Porch sections considering it should be a prime landing spot for the Home Run Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    I think its $703 and Mets Police added the $20 service charge? If Prom Box is identical in price to Prom Res Inf as Robardin says.
    That's probably it.

I think it's a bit misleading to make it $703 + $20 fee = $723 since the fee is flat regardless of if you have a single ticket, pair, set of 4 or 5 or whatever in your ticket plan. Just mention the $20 fee if necessary and compare the price per strip. Besides while a nebulous $20 "convenience fee" is annoying, I doubt anybody is going to turn away on buying ASG strips because of it (as opposed to the base cost per strip, and having to buy the entire strip package all-or-nothing).

It will also be interesting to see what they're going to charge for the Pepsi Porch sections considering it should be a prime landing spot for the Home Run Derby.
    Oooh, good point. All I'll ever catch are foul balls! LF Reserved might get its turn in the spotlight too.

Where is the SRO section of Citi Field? Behind the Big Apple Reserved between the Shea Bridge and the CF food court area, right?

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Oooh, good point. All I'll ever catch are foul balls! LF Reserved might get its turn in the spotlight too.

Where is the SRO section of Citi Field? Behind the Big Apple Reserved between the Shea Bridge and the CF food court area, right?
    SRO is usually anywhere in the concourses (excluding the wheelchair accessible areas); essentially the entire area behind all seating sections on Field level and in the Promenade.

Is this the source of your Mets Police information? They credited it to Stadium Page, who must have taken it from here.

New update:

$703 - Promenade Infield - 514 row 9 (Paul, per comment in Mets Police)
    X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    SRO is usually anywhere in the concourses (excluding the wheelchair accessible areas); essentially the entire area behind all seating sections on Field level and in the Promenade.
    I don't think there's a specifically designated "standing room only" section, although this "SRO GEN ADM" ticket from Opening Day 2012 mentions "Standing Room Areas Only."

Essentially, the Standing Room ticket just gets you "in the building," as they say, and as Pete posted, you can stand and watch the game from anywhere in the concourses, just as you would if you had a ticketed seat and decided to get up and walk around for a while.
    X

Is this the source of your Mets Police information? They credited it to Stadium Page, who must have taken it from here.

New update:

No....THIS was the source article from MetsPolice.

New update:

ouch....thats quite a hit for my Prom Infield seats....kinda wish I was in the OF now!

Quote Originally Posted by thethinwhiteduke View Post
    ouch....thats quite a hit for my Prom Infield seats....kinda wish I was in the OF now!

I think you can....according to the All Star Game FAQ section:

downgradeCapture.JPG

Fanfest questions

It says somewhere that you have to specify which fanfest date you want, but there doesn't seem to be a place to do that on the electronic invoice.

Also, each seat gets two fanfest tickets, which means four per pair. Think all four fanfest seats have to be for the same date?

I looked at this quickly yesterday so maybe I missed something.

I am having trouble logging in to see my invoice.. Anyone else have this issue? Can't seem to get the mlb.com account to link to my ticket account... any help would be much appreciated..

Blog Entries
    My rep told me I will get a email fromMLB to purchase the extra tickets for the ASG. I will be given a date-time to log in and pick from availability.

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    I am having trouble logging in to see my invoice.. Anyone else have this issue? Can't seem to get the mlb.com account to link to my ticket account... any help would be much appreciated..
    This happened to me yesterday but then it came up ok later in the day. Maybe my invoice wasn't posted yet, which could be what's happening to you as they have a lot to post.

Also, I had set up my login using my Mets account number, not an MLB e-mail address, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    I am still having issues logging on. My rep explained yesterday that there are others having the same issue and it may be that MLB still hasn't finished updating. I made my purchase through my rep via telephone. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

New update:

I mentioned that the info was from the season tix holders at baseball fever in my comment on mp's original post. Not claiming any sources as my own...

I don't find these prices surprising at all. They are entirely in line with the 2008 game and there are many less seats.
    Yes, I will eat money on the Futures Game, but should be able to get back at least face on the HR Derby.
    It is worth it to me to be able to go worry free to the All Star Game.

Quote Originally Posted by griffelh View Post
    I don't find these prices surprising at all. They are entirely in line with the 2008 game and there are many less seats.
    Yes, I will eat money on the Futures Game, but should be able to get back at least face on the HR Derby.
    It is worth it to me to be able to go worry free to the All Star Game.
    Agree. Its a once in a generation type of thing. (More than that actually. The '64 game at shea is nearly 50 years ago now.)

Page 147 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast