Page 181 of 360 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 7199

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    My invoice quotes me a price of $453.00 for a strip in 538. So I guess it's safe to say that will be the cheapest price for an actual seat.

Wonder if the Mets and/or MLB will offer standing room tickets or strips.

Let's try and keep a running list of the prices, per strip. Ideally, we should quote specific sections and rows, in case there are any differences. Here's what we've got so far:

$821 - Caesars Club (robardin)
    $799 - Promenade Gold (rjsallstars)
    $703 - 422 row 1 (Happyrecap)
    $453 - 538 row 1 (Gary Dunaier)

$946- Caesars Gold (li mets fan)

I also am viewing this as a once in a lifetime deal and will buy at least my two seats and maybe one or two more for family. I will have to ask my rep but I assume I can buy the two extra strips at a lesser price point?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    $946- Caesars Gold (li mets fan)

I also am viewing this as a once in a lifetime deal and will buy at least my two seats and maybe one or two more for family. I will have to ask my rep but I assume I can buy the two extra strips at a lesser price point?
    Thats a good point. I was under the impression that my 4 extra strips would be as close to my season location as possible. I guess we will find out.

I hope it rains....

Just wait for the next time the Mets host an all star game. Tickets are sure to be cheaper in 2043.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingman 26 View Post
    I hope it rains....
    It's January, snow is more likely.

Updated the list...

$946 - Caesars Gold (li mets fan)
    $703 - Promenade Box - 422 row 1 (Happyrecap)
    $453 - Promenade Outfield - 538 row 1 (Gary Dunaier)
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

word of advice, all star sunday at yankee stadium in 2008 was near empty. tickets were going below face on stubhub. also for the derby at the stadium, the stadium wasnt sold out and tickets could have been had in the tier along the baselines. i remember seeing rows of empty seats from the bleachers where i was. the only thing worth the money is the actual all star game. with that said, going to all the events including the fan fest in 2008, it was something ill never forget.

DSCF6334.jpg

DSCF7070.jpg

after going through some photos from the 08 games. from sunday and the derby.

I would love to go to the All-Star Game this year, but those prices are insane.
    Everything from parking to peanuts at the ballgame...check out www.BallparkEGuides.com!

Quote Originally Posted by yankies4life View Post
    word of advice, all star sunday at yankee stadium in 2008 was near empty. tickets were going below face on stubhub. also for the derby at the stadium, the stadium wasnt sold out and tickets could have been had in the tier along the baselines. i remember seeing rows of empty seats from the bleachers where i was. the only thing worth the money is the actual all star game. with that said, going to all the events including the fan fest in 2008, it was something ill never forget.
    The Yankee Stadium of 2008 held something like 56,000 seats? Citi holds about 41,000. All Star Sunday in KC was packed at about 39,000 seats.

871 field box

$871 - Field Box (matrok)
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    $871 - Field Box (matrok)
    FYI, It's $946 per strip in Metro Box (Plebian).
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

It would seem that 15 and 20 game plan holders pay LESS for their 15 or 20 game plan than they would for an All-Star Game Ticket Strip in their seating category.

Pricing seems ridiculous... especially that it's bundled with crap I don't want.

I may let my option expire.....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Promenade Infield = $723 (as per MetsPolice.com)
    Not Mommy, not Daddy.....METSIE, METSIE, METSIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Petemc1969 View Post
    And yet:

That's weird, considering that Prom Box is priced identically to Prom Res Inf by the Mets (for season tickets anyway).

The pricing set by MLB, right, so the STH benefit is primarily a locked-in location and first dibs?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

The Yankee Stadium of 2008 held something like 56,000 seats? Citi holds about 41,000. All Star Sunday in KC was packed at about 39,000 seats.
    the point i was trying to make is that people who purchase the strip will more than likely be overpaying for the all star sunday and the workout day, which if you break it down is essentially a minor league game, a softball game and a glorified batting practice, and underpay for the all star game. it wouldnt shock me if all star sunday at citi field is empty like the one at yankee stadium. i expect the derby to pretty much be the same as yankee stadium and of course the all star game will be packed. if you want to go to the all star game bad enough, it makes sense to buy the strip. i got extremely lucky and as a yankee partial plan holder I was able to get tickets during the pre-onsale for all the events but as you said, yankee stadium held about 56,000 while citi holds 41,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Petemc1969 View Post
    I think its $703 and Mets Police added the $20 service charge? If Prom Box is identical in price to Prom Res Inf as Robardin says.

It will also be interesting to see what they're going to charge for the Pepsi Porch sections considering it should be a prime landing spot for the Home Run Derby.
    Not Mommy, not Daddy.....METSIE, METSIE, METSIE.

I think its $703 and Mets Police added the $20 service charge? If Prom Box is identical in price to Prom Res Inf as Robardin says.
    That's probably it.

I think it's a bit misleading to make it $703 + $20 fee = $723 since the fee is flat regardless of if you have a single ticket, pair, set of 4 or 5 or whatever in your ticket plan. Just mention the $20 fee if necessary and compare the price per strip. Besides while a nebulous $20 "convenience fee" is annoying, I doubt anybody is going to turn away on buying ASG strips because of it (as opposed to the base cost per strip, and having to buy the entire strip package all-or-nothing).

Page 181 of 360 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast