Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201
Results 5,001 to 5,012 of 5012

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post
    Forgive me if this was in the ballpark last year, I read something about section 402 featuring an all-you-can-eat area?
    Is this just for certain groups eating in that area or is it a stand where anyone can pay for a wristband and eat all you want. How much does it cost? And I assume we're talking basic ballpark fare?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Last season I believe there was a section that offered all you can east. It was priced differently. It was in RF Prom, but I don't think it was the boxes. Maybe they tried it in the Pepsi Porch, too.

Do not believe it is offered this season.

Gary may even have pictures of the stand you needed to visit to eat...
    In 2012 it was in the Pepsi Porch, and in 2013 it was all the way in right field, on the Promenade Level. It may not have specifically/exclusively been section 402 but that's around the area where it was located. From 2013, here's the stand on the Promenade Level...

(Photo taken June 8, 2013. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

...and here's a close-up look at the "menu" from the all you can eat stand when it was in the Pepsi Porch.

(Photo taken September 12, 2012. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)
    X
    I wonder what it’s like after death. Prob’ly it’s like it is b’fore birth. Is it nothing? Non-existence? That’s not hard t’understand, but it’s hard for people t’accept. It’s hard for them to imagine not existing because all of their memories are of their existence, not non-existence. An’ people ain’t too crazy about the idea of themselves not existing. - Harvey Pekar, “Short Weekend: A Story About the Cosmic and the Ordinary,” American Splendor #3, 1978.

Game Day Seat Upgrades at Citi Field (via cellphone app)

"All fans in attendance at Mets home games have the ability to upgrade their seats by using the MLB.com At the Ballpark phone application for iPhone and Android phones.

Season Ticket Holders can upgrade beginning two hours before first pitch, Plan Holders can upgrade 50 minutes before first pitch and individual game ticket buyers can upgrade 20 minutes after first pitch."

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/ticketing/upgrades.jsp

Seems to be a free upgrade, and all season long?

I guess they will check season / plan ticket qualification based on the barcode on your existing ticket? (Maybe you have to check in by scanning it?)
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    "All fans in attendance at Mets home games have the ability to upgrade their seats by using the MLB.com At the Ballpark phone application for iPhone and Android phones.

Season Ticket Holders can upgrade beginning two hours before first pitch, Plan Holders can upgrade 50 minutes before first pitch and individual game ticket buyers can upgrade 20 minutes after first pitch."

I guess they will check season / plan ticket qualification based on the barcode on your existing ticket? (Maybe you have to check in by scanning it?)
    I received a similar message.

I don't think the seat upgrade is free. The app to do it might be free.. but not the seats..

Someone will need to take this for a test drive this weekend. I am smart-phone-less (and proud of it).

I do like the fact the app allows you to order food and beverages from your seat... Come to think of it, that could be bad...

Cheers!
    -Doug
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    ...and here's a close-up look at the "menu" from the all you can eat stand when it was in the Pepsi Porch.

(Photo taken September 12, 2012. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)
    These pictures just make me think of this:
    tumblr_m92t8rDnfx1r74y33o1_500.gif

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post

Four teams offered this last season- AZ, ATL, MINN and OAK. The price varied from $5 to $55 for those teams. I guess more teams are rolling it out this year.
    I used the app last year to get into Citi Field but had my paper tickets as a backup in case it didn't go smoothly. The app just works at the ballpark so you can't check it at home.
    Last edited by LI METS FAN; Yesterday at 08:10 AM.

Ah, it's not a free seat upgrade but an in-park upsell. LOL. I wonder if STHs still get the STH pricing, etc.? Or if there is any discount (there should be)?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    I received a similar message.

I don't think the seat upgrade is free. The app to do it might be free.. but not the seats..

Someone will need to take this for a test drive this weekend. I am smart-phone-less (and proud of it).

I do like the fact the app allows you to order food and beverages from your seat... Come to think of it, that could be bad...

Cheers!
    -Doug

I don't think the upgrade is free. Hit learn more. There is a price on the example. I also do not have a smart phone and am proud of it. I have a very low cost calling plan that is not offered anymore, but they keep letting me renew it with no increase. I do not even have texting. I don't want it or need it.

Random question, I noticed the print at home tickets have the little smart phone scan square... but it specifically says you must print it out because you must show a hard copy at the gate. So does anyone know why the squares are on there to begin with?

I never noticed that all you can eat stand. How much did they charge?
    I imagine it was difficult to prevent someone from buying one and sharing the food with their family.

I was there tonight. All u can eat stand no longer there. Tried the LaFrieda meatball sliders. Very good, 12 bucks for three. The cheaper ones on garlic knots are still available at Two Boots. By the way, parking now $22, Big Apple brews/NY craft beers now $9.

I think I'll try a few LI Ducks games this year rather than Citi.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bellucciman View Post
    I think I'll try a few LI Ducks games this year rather than Citi.....

Going to Citi soon and very happy to be going. No tolls and very little gas money. Lets Go Mets.

Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201