Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 5,076 to 5,094 of 5094

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

  1. #5076
    Had the chicken kabob sandwich tonight. Not bad, 11 bucks for that or a regular gyro. They also have hummus w/pita chips for 5 bucks.

  2. #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue387 View Post
    Has anyone tried the new Corfu Grill? Does anyone have pictures of the menu board?
    Here you go.






  3. #5078
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hour from Citi
    Posts
    4,579
    Nice pics johnql! Was hoping someone would post pics of the new stand. Definitely grabbing one the next game.

  4. #5079
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    491
    as far as fireworks night, I went to a game 2 years ago that had fireworks and video montage celebrating the mets 50 year history...when I tell you the show was a disaster , it was an understatement. IIRC, the mets lost which killed the mood, half the stadium left before fireworks started, it took at least a half hour to set up. majority of the fireworks were literal duds, little poofs coming from the outfield and roof. then the video and sound cut out during the 70s montage and the fans were left to watch the smallest little dud poofs of fireworks for 5 minutes in darkness and silence and to top it off at least three fireworks didn't go up into the air from the roof but instead fell into the upper deck, include the section next to me where it exploded in the seats and injured a woman and to top it off there was no grand finale...it ended in a dud, as the whole show was. it was NOT worth staying an extra hour and missing the train. hopefully they learned to do a better show since that disaster
    Lets Go Mets, Jets, Islanders !!!

  5. #5080
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County NY
    Posts
    5,541
    Recently I donated platelets and plasma and received a pair of COMP tickets to the Mets. I know the tickets are way out there, but there were FREE. I don't think I can get off my work that day, but if anybody wants a pair of FREE tickets they can PM me and I will mail them to you free of charge.

    Again, these are COMPS that can't be resold (not that anyone would want to buy them , LOL)

    Tuesday August 12 at 7:10 pm all the way out in section 501 (on stub hub I don't see anything even near these tickets !) So I know they are nosebleeds up in steerage, but they are FREE.

    They are playing the NATIONALS. Maybe it will be a battle for first place?

    Please PM me and they are yours.....with a reminder that you can't sell these, and it does say "No Rainchecks"

  6. #5081
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Section 538, Row 1
    Posts
    7,036
    Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Tuesday August 12 at 7:10 pm all the way out in section 501 (on stub hub I don't see anything even near these tickets !) So I know they are nosebleeds up in steerage, but they are FREE.
    This is the view from the very last row and seat in section 501 (row 17, seat 14), turned to face the infield.


    (Photo taken May 26, 2010. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)


    I'm not going to take up space here, but the view from the same seat, looking straight ahead without turning, can be found here.

    The view from the first row of that very section, seat 12 (the furthest seat in the row), turned to face the infield, can be seen here. And for a straight-ahead view from that seat, click here.
    X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

  7. #5082
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County NY
    Posts
    5,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    This is the view from the very last row and seat in section 501 (row 17, seat 14), turned to face the infield.


    (Photo taken May 26, 2010. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)


    I'm not going to take up space here, but the view from the same seat, looking straight ahead without turning, can be found here.

    The view from the first row of that very section, seat 12 (the furthest seat in the row), turned to face the infield, can be seen here. And for a straight-ahead view from that seat, click here.
    Well, someone on here asked for the tickets right away and I am mailing them this morning. I think a couple of people PM'd me saying they would take them, but they went to a member in Jersey City.


    Anyway, the Mets have brought back this popular promotion for the next 6 days
    From now through Tuesday, fees will be waived for tickets to all remaining home games. Get your tickets and cheer on the Mets. Buy tickets now »

  8. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post

    Anyway, the Mets have brought back this popular promotion for the next 6 days
    From now through Tuesday, fees will be waived for tickets to all remaining home games. Get your tickets and cheer on the Mets. Buy tickets now »
    If you buy the family pack tickets during the no service fee period its the best deal.
    Save money on food.
    Maybe one day parking will be 50% off but that will be a miracle.

  9. #5084
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    If you buy the family pack tickets during the no service fee period its the best deal.
    Save money on food.
    Maybe one day parking will be 50% off but that will be a miracle.
    It will 50% off on days the Mets are on the road....
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

  10. #5085
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County NY
    Posts
    5,541
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    If you buy the family pack tickets during the no service fee period its the best deal.
    Save money on food.
    Maybe one day parking will be 50% off but that will be a miracle.
    LF landing @ $24 with a burger/Nathan's Fries/Fountain drink...I would guess the food part costs around $17, so $7 bucks for a ticket is a fair deal. Add another $15 for baseline box and it is still a fair deal.

    Unless one is physically handicapped, park around 114th Street and walk over either the Northern Blvd viaduct or the Roosevelt Avenue 'bridge' over the GCP and save $22.

    I can't knock the $24 family plan free of sickening fees. !

  11. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    It will 50% off on days the Mets are on the road....
    It's actually 81%...$4 for the commuter lot

  12. #5087
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Citi Field Sec 114 Row 16
    Posts
    2,189
    Well, the "STH Super Fan" package for the first half arrived yesterday - 1 of each SGA promo item for games through the ASB...

    Anyone wanna trade anything? I'd like another Cereal Bowl...
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

  13. #5088
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    540
    Has anyone redeemed the Season Ticket Holder Vouchers... They have a new layout for the seat selection process.. Pretty cool, smooth operation now.. You can see exactly what is available in each section..

  14. #5089
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Section 538, Row 1
    Posts
    7,036
    Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    They have a new layout for the seat selection process.. Pretty cool, smooth operation now.. You can see exactly what is available in each section..
    It's great... and the best thing is that YOU decide which seats are the "best available."

    X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

  15. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    It's great... and the best thing is that YOU decide which seats are the "best available."



    It is great, except for the fact the Mets hold back a lot of inventory. I think they hold back for plans and season sales. They hold back too many good seats. Take a look next year about two weeks before the Mets-Yankees games how many more great locations will be put in inventory. Many seats in price break section 410 were added. Almost the entire front row in 405 was added. I know those for sure because I bought them at season ticket prices. There was a lot more. Never trust the Mets. Those of you trying to get in price break section 410 for a season or plan, look about 1-2 weeks before every game and you will see seats added that are being held back for new customers.

  16. #5091
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Citi Field Sec 114 Row 16
    Posts
    2,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    It is great, except for the fact the Mets hold back a lot of inventory. I think they hold back for plans and season sales. They hold back too many good seats. Take a look next year about two weeks before the Mets-Yankees games how many more great locations will be put in inventory. Many seats in price break section 410 were added. Almost the entire front row in 405 was added. I know those for sure because I bought them at season ticket prices. There was a lot more. Never trust the Mets. Those of you trying to get in price break section 410 for a season or plan, look about 1-2 weeks before every game and you will see seats added that are being held back for new customers.
    They definitely hold back seats (as part of plan offerings?) as single game tickets until the previous homestand ends. Not a surprise. I even checked it for this current homestand: on Monday 8/4, after the getaway game against the Giants, I looked for "best available" tickets against last night's game (Tue 8/12), the first game of the next homestand. Only back rows or nothing of price break sections in Caesars Box and Metro Box. I then checked again the very next morning, Tuesday 8/5 - now there were lots more available.

    This is sort of true even for season ticket Select-A-Seat - they don't "hold back" locations for new business, at least I don't think so, but they do hold back non-renewed locations. I know of several people who did not renew their season tickets by the stated deadline (which is before Select-A-Seat), but their invoices were still live well into the next year and their locations were not available at Select-A-Seat. They were still being sold on renewing their location into January. And twice, I walked away from S-a-S saying I had been interested in upgrading to Section X in rows N through M but nothing was there... And 2 or 3 weeks after S-a-S, got called with an offer in those locations, as the previous owners had "moved to another location".

    What I'm wondering is whether or not the voucher redemptions are from the full pool of single game tickets available at the time, in which case it would be best to hold off on redeeming them until the previous homestand ends to get the best seats. The wording on them suggests there are specific areas for voucher redemption, however if it taps into the same "choose your own seat" thing, it's probably just letting you pick tickets from the single game pool.

    BTW with the new STH benefit to buy single game tickets at the STH price, clearly the best strategy is to keep the cheapest, easiest to resell location you can - a price break section of Promenade Box, for example - and buy single game tickets as each homestand comes up. As we've all seen, inventory is there, the price will be the same and you won't (like me) regret having sold the tickets for a game you'd now like to attend, or have kept the game you'd now like to avoid (like me with last night's rain-delayed, no-deGrom debacle against the Nationals - which I reserved for myself way back but would have skipped either for another game or entirely after weather forecasts and injury reports surfaced on Sunday). You could also choose to sit in better seats for cheaper games, go hopping behind the dugouts for the Super Value games, Caesars for Value or Classic games and upper levels for Premium and Marquee... Sounds like my plan for next year.
    Last edited by robardin; 08-13-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

  17. #5092
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange County NY
    Posts
    5,541
    Looks like I picked the right game to give away a pair of tickets to ! No deGrom; bad weather; and a good ol' fashioned butt whuppin'

  18. #5093
    Logged onto my Mets ticket account this morning to list tickets on Stubhub for an upcoming game I can no longer attend. There was one item in my "to do" list and a pending renewal category which is currently inactive. The "to do" was also not accessible but looks to be a renewal invoice not yet uploaded.

    I hope there is no price increase in 2015. Would love a decrease of course.

  19. #5094
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    It's great... and the best thing is that YOU decide which seats are the "best available."
    I agree, great feature. The only thing is that the word "available" is code for "the bad seats e want to sell first since we want to hold back the good ones that will sell last minute"

Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •