Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 5,226 to 5,234 of 5234

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find the Citi-Shea drawing? It was a blue print drawing showing the height of the stands of both stadiums. I have been searching the thread, but I can't find it. I know it was on here or the Citifield thread. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

See Post #5:

http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...r-Deck-Heights

Quote Originally Posted by Mister B. View Post
    WOW, thanks Mister B!

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Forcing ownership out seems unlikely. But forcing Jeff Wilpon to step down / exit the picture, the way Isiah Thomas was with the Knicks? Even though he's the owner's son? Possibly and TBD.
    robardin,

I have sent you a detailed reply, but your inbox is full. It says you have to clear some old messages. I would also like your opinion on seating. Thanks

Thank you dstoffa. Always great posts by you too.

regarding renewals...i am going to renew but I was wondering has anyone ever renewed after the first deadline (this year October 6) if so how late and are their any penalties...not big into handing over money a week after the season ends and was hoping not to pay till a month or two later. Also do the Mets reps call you to renew by a certain date if you are late. Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by rambler725 View Post
    regarding renewals...i am going to renew but I was wondering has anyone ever renewed after the first deadline (this year October 6) if so how late and are their any penalties...not big into handing over money a week after the season ends and was hoping not to pay till a month or two later. Also do the Mets reps call you to renew by a certain date if you are late. Thanks for your time!
    My rep phoned me earlier this week to advise me that: 1/ Renewal emails have been sent. 2/ My seats are locked and will not be taken at this time. 3/ I could renew either on-line or by phone. and 4/ If there were any questions I could call him (relocations, etc.)

My rep has phoned me when deadlines are approaching. I always need to remind him that I prefer to play the credit card game, and charge my cards as late as possible (day after statement closing) in order to put payment to the right a month...

I am certain they won't give your seats away on October 7, but if it would make you feel better, just call your rep. The 7-payment plan isn't all that bad when you think about it...

Here is the 7-payment plan schedule:
    Your Initial 20% payment is due by October 6, 2014. Your initial payment will be charged at the time of checkout. The credit card(s) you set upwill automatically be charged on:
    - 11/10/2014 (20%)
    - 12/15/2014 (20%)
    - 1/20/2015 (10%)
    - 2/23/2015 (10%)
    - 3/23/2015 (10%)
    - 4/27/2015 (10%)
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

Quote Originally Posted by rambler725 View Post
    Your first post. Welcome to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    Your first post. Welcome to the board.
    thanks...love this site ..finally a place to chat about the mets and citi field ...well new for me ..glad i found it

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    robardin,

I have sent you a detailed reply, but your inbox is full. It says you have to clear some old messages. I would also like your opinion on seating. Thanks
    Sure, thanks for the heads up (I had no idea), I've cleared out 12 old messages for now, probably can kill more later.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210