Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225
Results 5,601 to 5,615 of 5615

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

According to the Citi Field Amenities Map on the Mets' website, "Mr. Met's Kids Kitchen" is located in section 141, next to the Mr. Softee concession. Best photo I have that might be able to help is this:

(Photo taken September 28, 2013. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

Obviously, the photo only shows one concession. But if memory serves me - I saw the concession, but I wasn't really paying attention to it - the "Mr. Met's Kids Kitchen" was where, in the photo, the reflection of the skyline from the Shea scoreboard is.

Hopefully someone else will be able to provide more accurate info.
    X

Unum pilule acetylsalicylicus, tres in diem, post sebum.

Yeah, that makes sense - selling "Kids' Meals" behind Kiddie Field. I'll check it out the next time I'm there (unfortunately, not for the Cardinals series).
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Hi Mr. Dunaier,

Yes, that is how the schedule for St. John's and Georgetown played out. That contest was originally to be at played at Shirley Povich Field in the nation's capital.
    I assume SJU (then STJ) SS Joe Panik was the first big leaguer to appear at Citi Field.
    St. John's and the Mets have always been know to have a close relationship starting with the hiring of Bob Mandt to the ticket department and such players like Bearnarth, Viola, Franco and others.
    I also recall Bobby Bonilla taking an active role in the recruitment of Felipe Lopez.
    I'm not sure what happened in this Mullin situation but it probably can be attributed to some kind of miscommunication.
    But in the era of 24 hour sports-talk radio and Twitter etc. everything is magnified and becomes big breaking news.

Also by the way, I think I saw Mr. Dunaier and his renowned camera appear on the huge CitiVision on Fedora Night

Mr. Met's Kids Kitchen is located right next to Mr. Met's Dugout Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post
    Thanks, dude. Are there "Kids Meal" vendors on the Caesars or Promenade concourses?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Thanks, dude. Are there "Kids Meal" vendors on the Caesars or Promenade concourses?
    It's possible that I missed them but I don't think so.

No, there's just the one Kid's Meal concession stand.
    X

Unum pilule acetylsalicylicus, tres in diem, post sebum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    No, there's just the one Kid's Meal concession stand.
    Last year the promenade level concession stand behind home plate offered the kids hot dog meal. Not sure if it still does.

Well whaddya know, the Citi Field A-Z Guide on the Mets website has this info under its very own heading of "KIDS MEAL" (first of two entries in the Ks, along with KOSHER FOOD):

KIDS' MEALS
    Young Mets fans can purchase a Kids’ Meal for $7.00 which includes a Nathan’s hot dog, popcorn, juice box, and prize. Kids’ Meals are available at Mr. Met’s Kids Kitchen located in Fan Fest behind Sections 140-142.

So it looks like that is, in fact, the only place at Citi Field to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post

Sticker shock on the bag of peanuts. No, not the five dollar price tag; the 960 calories.

Yikes.

Blog Entries
    Can Unused season tickets be transferred for Hyundai Club? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rjsallstars View Post
    Can Unused season tickets be transferred for Hyundai Club? Thanks.
    I specifically asked my rep that question before the season began, and she said "No", that you can upgrade to any other category with the exception of Hyundai Club.

If you find out differently, please post your experience.

FUTURE GAME GUIDELINES: Hyundai Club tickets can be exchanged for Hyundai Club tickets to a new game.
    If you do not have a Hyundai Club ticket, you cannot exchange for a ticket into the Hyundai Club

PAST (UNUSED) GAME GUIDELINES: Hyundai Club tickets from a past game cannot be exchanged for Hyundai Club tickets to a new game. A different seating category will be assigned
    You cannot exchange an unused ticket for a Hyundai Club ticket

Who could this be?

Was wondering what the secondary market was looking like for tomorrow's (5/30) game...

So, look at my surprise when I saw this on the screen.... No. They are not mine. Apparently stubhub thought they were, though... At least indicating that these tickets are being sold by the same seller...

I could argue group sale gone bad, but when one account is selling on both sides of the stadium (502 & 534)... something stinks....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

Quote Originally Posted by dstoffa View Post
    Was wondering what the secondary market was looking like for tomorrow's (5/30) game...

So, look at my surprise when I saw this on the screen.... No. They are not mine. Apparently stubhub thought they were, though... At least indicating that these tickets are being sold by the same seller...

I could argue group sale gone bad, but when one account is selling on both sides of the stadium (502 & 534)... something stinks....

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Stubhub has had glitches this year. I keep getting payment notices of 0.00 sent to my e-mail.

I apologize for any confusing emails you may have received regarding your payments - there are currently known bugs effecting the way payouts are displayed in our emails - these issues have been reported to our technical department who have been researching the issue.

If you have any questions or concerns chat with us live now. We're here 24/7. Please note Chat is not available on mobile devices.

Thank you for using StubHub.

Sincerely,

Adam
    StubHub Payments Team
    PaymentSupport@stubhub.com

Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225