Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228
Results 5,676 to 5,691 of 5691

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyNYC View Post
    Where would you prefer? Help me out there if you have some knowledge of the park. Thinking of season tickets...

Section 322 (behind home, slightly off the 3rd base side)
    OR
    Section 313 (between home and 1st base) in Ceasar's Gold?

Section 322 (Ceasar's Gold)
    PROS:
    a) Seats are almost behind home, which most prefer when being sold on Stubhub.
    b) Stubhub prices seem to sell for more than 313 and MUCH more sellable since price break is far off.
    c) VERY rare to get first row seating in this area for season ticket holders.

CONS:
    a) Screen behind home is super annoying.
    b) In addition, screen is half in view (batter) - half out of view (pitcher).
    c) More cluttered section with many seats.

SECTION 313 (Ceasar's Gold)
    PROS:
    a) Seats are at a nice and different "90 degree angle" view of the field with side view of hitters.
    b) NO SCREEN! The net behind home disappears a section over. CLEAR view of hitter AND pitcher.
    c) VERY intimate section. Smallest section in park. Only 6 seats up front. NO clutter.

CONS:
    a) Lowest resale value on Stubhub since price break is one section over in 312.
    b) Some people prefer behind home view as opposed to this "angled" view.

Most people would want 322, but I like 313. BUT the resale value is making this impossible to choose. I WANT to sit in 313 for the view and no screen view, BUT 322 is the most sellable and most profit return since people prefer behind home seats. Although, 313 isn't that far off.

What do YOU think?

Thanks a million guys and gals!
    Pete
    Welcome, your first post!

I sit in Caesars Gold and I've always noticed that section 313 gets A LOT of foul balls if you consider that a perk. And also more sun. I went from a 24 seat row to a 16 seat row and like the smaller row so if you only have 6 seats in 313 that is a plus.

I've never sat in 322 but the view you describe could be annoying or something you get used to, who knows? The first row closer to home plate is great for resale however.

So you want 313 but resale is better in 322. Tough choice, I assume you've seen both views. I know I sell on stubhub against the first row and usually lose, even when the first row price is higher. Good luck with your decision. If you need to sell a lot of tickets, I'd go with 322. If you, friends and family will use the seats a lot, I'd go with 313.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Why not sit in 312 and enjoy a huge price break? Same view, a lot less $
    312 is almost impossible to get into because of the price break. Everyone wants 312 or 326. And no Delta club access which is good for resale.

Since you realize the greater resale value of 322 vs. 313, a practical question would be to ask yourself how many games you'll be reselling vs. using or allocating yourself., And how much time or money you're willing to spend worrying about resales.

I eventually got STs in a low row of a price break section, and man is it easier.

I personally prefer 322 to 313 anyway, as it's in the shade. The best is when I can get BOGO promos in the back rows of 322, under cover from rain, shielded from direct sun, and a/c blowing out from the broadcast booths with open windows.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Because there are no 312's available at all for season ticket plans, never mind 1st rows!

The great value you get in that section is why there is nothing available.

I just decided on the 322's for the sake of the resale value of behind home plate. And Row 1's are big too. Probably more so.

Thanks LI FAN!!!

I am going with 322, Row 1, for the sake of the resale value on Stubhub. I am selling about 50% of the games, so resale is huge for me. I definitely like 313 better since there is NO net, the extra foul balls, and the smaller, intimate section with only 6 seats on the front row. But they have been available for over 2-3 weeks on the Mets website for a reason. If they were that popular, and/or that much of a good investment, they would have been gone long ago!

I will deal with that net behind home for the sake of making the extra money, but if I ever see those seats empty on a dead day at the park, I am moving my ass over there for the game! Lol

Thanks robardin!!!

I am selling about 50% on Stubhub, giving away 25% to family, friends and clients, and I will personally be going to about 25% of the games. This percentage scale also applies to any potential playoff games in the future.

Good point on the shade in 322. I wasn't aware of that. My BIGGEST issue (and probably ONLY issue) with 322 is that backstop net that is covering the batter and partial pitcher. I know most people don't care, or just get used to it, but I have OCD and can see it be annoying. I am sure I will adjust though once I see my ticket sales coming in 10-20% or so higher than the 313's. Lol

And one more thing guys...

I have noticed there is almost no tickets actually being sold in 313 on Stubhub. Think I only found a couple Dodger games were 313's are being sold. I use 314 as a reference most of the time since it is right next to 313.

Would you guys say that 313 doesn't sell on Stubhub because people who choose to buy season tickets there choose that section because they know they will be attending the games themselves, where resale value doesn't matter to them? Hence why there are so little available on Stubhub? I know the Mets have sold season tickets in that section by speaking to my rep, and what is available on the Mets site, so it would seem to make sense.

Another question is, IF someone did sell 313's Row 1 on stub hub regularly, how much of a hit would it be to sell there over say 322, since the view IS really nice in 313 and there is no net view and a lot of foul balls? 313 also has the Delta Club access as 322 has, which doesn't hurt.

What percentage difference would you guys say 322 would sell over 313 with all these factors here? I am so curious but have very little reference. Maybe your experiences in the past can put a ballpark (no pun intended) percentage on this. Lol

Because there are no 312's available at all for season ticket plans, never mind 1st rows!

The great value you get in that section is why there is nothing available.

I just decided on the 322's for the sake of the resale value of behind home plate. And Row 1's are big too. Probably more so.
    There is actually a BF member on here who has section 312 row 1. Great seats at a great price, but you can get rained on ! Since 2009 those seats have been reduced by around 60% or more. Not to mention I am going to see the Dodgers in those seats in July.

And one more thing guys...

I have noticed there is almost no tickets actually being sold in 313 on Stubhub. Think I only found a couple Dodger games were 313's are being sold. I use 314 as a reference most of the time since it is right next to 313.

Would you guys say that 313 doesn't sell on Stubhub because people who choose to buy season tickets there choose that section because they know they will be attending the games themselves, where resale value doesn't matter to them? Hence why there are so little available on Stubhub? I know the Mets have sold season tickets in that section by speaking to my rep, and what is available on the Mets site, so it would seem to make sense.

Another question is, IF someone did sell 313's Row 1 on stub hub regularly, how much of a hit would it be to sell there over say 322, since the view IS really nice in 313 and there is no net view and a lot of foul balls? 313 also has the Delta Club access as 322 has, which doesn't hurt.

What percentage difference would you guys say 322 would sell over 313 with all these factors here? I am so curious but have very little reference. Maybe your experiences in the past can put a ballpark (no pun intended) percentage on this. Lol

I would guess there are very few season ticket holders in 313. Sections next to price break sections do not sell as well on stubhub. I would take 322 in a heart beat over 313. The stubhub sales will be much better and you will get used to the net. If you are selling half of your tickets 10-20 percent more will be a good deal of money. I think it will be 10-20 percent more. I am far from an expert, but I have had season tickets in three different locations and I watch what tickets sell on stubhub. I think I might try a fourth different location next year. I sat in 319 this year and loved it. Of course that depends on the benefits. I would think with all of the BOGO tickets they are selling they would have to keep season benefits the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    There is actually a BF member on here who has section 312 row 1. Great seats at a great price, but you can get rained on ! Since 2009 those seats have been reduced by around 60% or more. Not to mention I am going to see the Dodgers in those seats in July.
    Which tickets have been reduced in price by 60%? Then 312's or the Ceasar's Gold 322's? That is a HUGE price drop if so! So should I feel like a champ for getting the 322's now? Lol. Still over double where my 417's Row 1 just we're! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    I would guess there are very few season ticket holders in 313. Sections next to price break sections do not sell as well on stubhub. I would take 322 in a heart beat over 313. The stubhub sales will be much better and you will get used to the net. If you are selling half of your tickets 10-20 percent more will be a good deal of money. I think it will be 10-20 percent more. I am far from an expert, but I have had season tickets in three different locations and I watch what tickets sell on stubhub. I think I might try a fourth different location next year. I sat in 319 this year and loved it. Of course that depends on the benefits. I would think with all of the BOGO tickets they are selling they would have to keep season benefits the same.
    Thanks Metsies8!!! Your info is VERY helpful and I appreciate all the input buddy.

I took the advice of all you guys before tonights game and officially made the swap. I was sitting in 417 (Prom Gold) Row 1, and moved to 322 Row 1 today. The 322's are A LOT more money, but I made the move on the feeling that this team is on the rise with this insane pitching. They will be a winner for years to come - in spite of themselves. Not to mention a putrid offense that will eventually be corrected. But I am VERY hopeful that our time will come so I am made the move to the best location I can afford - given the opportunity.

Now, I would have LOVED those 313's with no net, great little intimate section with only 6 seats front row, and the foul balls, etc., but you guys made so much sense on the 322's selling for so much more on Stubhub, and since I will be selling about 50% of the tickets, my "wants" didn't mean as much as Stubhub customers "needs" of behind the plate Row 1's.

Metsies8, how do you like 319 compared to my 322's? Is it almost the same? I kind of like the slightly off center view from the 322's. In other words, should I look out for any Rows 1's in 319, 320 or 321? Or is the 322's about the same and not worth the effort?

If I can make 10-20% more on my returns on Stubhub for 322's over 313's, then it is a no-brainer. So I will deal with the net and learn to not see it anymore. I'm getting paid to not see it, so I will figure it out. Lol

Thanks SO MUCH to all you guys. REALLY made my decision not only easier, but less stressful!!!

Pete

Thanks Metsies8!!! Your info is VERY helpful and I appreciate all the input buddy.

I took the advice of all you guys before tonights game and officially made the swap. I was sitting in 417 (Prom Gold) Row 1, and moved to 322 Row 1 today. The 322's are A LOT more money, but I made the move on the feeling that this team is on the rise with this insane pitching. They will be a winner for years to come - in spite of themselves. Not to mention a putrid offense that will eventually be corrected. But I am VERY hopeful that our time will come so I am made the move to the best location I can afford - given the opportunity.

Now, I would have LOVED those 313's with no net, great little intimate section with only 6 seats front row, and the foul balls, etc., but you guys made so much sense on the 322's selling for so much more on Stubhub, and since I will be selling about 50% of the tickets, my "wants" didn't mean as much as Stubhub customers "needs" of behind the plate Row 1's.

Metsies8, how do you like 319 compared to my 322's? Is it almost the same? I kind of like the slightly off center view from the 322's. In other words, should I look out for any Rows 1's in 319, 320 or 321? Or is the 322's about the same and not worth the effort?

If I can make 10-20% more on my returns on Stubhub for 322's over 313's, then it is a no-brainer. So I will deal with the net and learn to not see it anymore. I'm getting paid to not see it, so I will figure it out. Lol

Thanks SO MUCH to all you guys. REALLY made my decision not only easier, but less stressful!!!

Pete

I never sat in 322. I would think that it has to be great also. I think on stub hub 319 and 320 sell better the 322, but I think row 1 in 322 will sell very well. Better then row 2 in 319 and 320 in my opinion.

I had row 1 in 413 last year. Almost the same as 417 row 1. I miss being behind the plate. I moved to a low row in 125 (not silver, but not far from silver). I got it on select a seat day. It feels close to the field, but I like being behind the plate. But just like you I have to worry about resales and I have done very well this year. I still might move anyway.

Which tickets have been reduced in price by 60%? Then 312's or the Ceasar's Gold 322's? That is a HUGE price drop if so! So should I feel like a champ for getting the 322's now? Lol. Still over double where my 417's Row 1 just we're! Lol
    I would have to ask my friend, but I think section 312 was around 20-22K in 2009 for a pair and are now down below 7k for the pair. I would presume other prime sections had similar drops since 2009-2010

Not only were there significant across the board price cuts after the 2010 and 2011 seasons, but (1) a season ticket holder discount was introduced; (2) premium pricing for the first two rows of sections was dropped; (3) the section by section pricing structure was reconfigured, causing price break sections to move in some cases.

The actual price cuts therefore varied widely depending on how many of the above factors happened to apply to a given section and row.

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    I never sat in 322. I would think that it has to be great also. I think on stub hub 319 and 320 sell better the 322, but I think row 1 in 322 will sell very well. Better then row 2 in 319 and 320 in my opinion.

I had row 1 in 413 last year. Almost the same as 417 row 1. I miss being behind the plate. I moved to a low row in 125 (not silver, but not far from silver). I got it on select a seat day. It feels close to the field, but I like being behind the plate. But just like you I have to worry about resales and I have done very well this year. I still might move anyway.
    Well, thats good to hear! I am glad the 322 row 1's should sell better than 319/320 row 2's. I officially got my tickets today so the switch from 417 row 1 to 322 row 1 is now complete. I am a little intimidated by the seemingly high cost of these tickets, but I guess it is all mathematics at this point where the tickets should sell themselves based on what they have been selling for.

Question, someone on here yesterday said 322 row 1's should bring in 10-20% more in profits over the 313's row 1 (next to the 312's price break). That being said, do you think my old 417 row 1's would give back the same percentage in profits as the 322 row 1's? I know I will get MORE back in the 322's overall - obviously, but percentage wise, which section is the greater return? I am so curious on that since my cousin just took over my 417's. I know he will do well either way.

Thanks again!!!

Got it. Now lets see how this team finishes off this season because if they DO finish strong - expect a price hike for most. I spoke with my rep, and although he didn't admit to a price hike, it feels to me it is being discussed internally. I would bet they will go up if they make the playoffs, and not go up if they don't. I could be wrong, just the vibe I got talking to him.

So, that being said, let them miss the playoffs by one game, then we get some stars here late in the off-season and win a title next year! Lol

Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228