Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 5,351 to 5,372 of 5372

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by WASLOGE8 View Post
    Scary thought but I am actually thinking about coming back and getting a plan. While they gave away my loge 8 seats, they are offering 519 row 7 or 508 row 7 for a Sat plan. It's amazing how the plan actually went back to only saturday instead of throwing in 5 mid week games with the sat games; plus they give you OD as one of the games.
    Anyway, something sticks in my head about row 7 in the prom res...does anyone remember if that is the row above the portal to get in, or is there any other potential issue with that row that would affect my sightline? The seating chart is not currently showing the actual view from the section.
    thanks
    Paul
    Wow, after 6 years in the wilderness, the Saturday plan is again a Saturday plan? Nice.

There is no portal in sections 508 or 519, they are between sections 511 and 517. Past those sections and there are stairwells to get to the reserved seats above the Promenade concourse.

Mainly you want to avoid being in seats #1-4 or so in 519 or 508, where aisle traffic and stairwell standers may block your view of home plate.

If I recall correctly, if being in direct sunlight is a problem for you (or a feature for you) for day games, section 519 will be in the shade while 508 will be in the sun. If it's a Saturday plan you're considering, the past year or so Saturday games have all been in the evening, so maybe a non-issue for 2015. But if you're thinking of holding on to the location long-term, it's something to keep in mind.

citi field seats (architectural schematic) by robardin, on Flickr
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    There is no portal in sections 508 or 519, they are between sections 511 and 517. Past those sections and there are stairwells to get to the reserved seats above the Promenade concourse.

Mainly you want to avoid being in seats #1-4 or so in 519 or 508, where aisle traffic and stairwell standers may block your view of home plate.
    There are a couple of locations you may want to avoid, even in the PRI sections with portals...
    The aisle splits around the portal. This opens up three areas for obstructions. I just don't know which rows..

1. From Row 17 on down to the top of the portal, the aisle splits the section. You don't want aisle seats within 3 rows of the top of the portal.
    2. The aisle knuckles around the portal, requiring a hand rail be installed in front of the seats that are just above the portal. You want to avoid these, too.
    3. At the bottom of the split aisles, handrails are installed (I want to say behind row 4) which create obstructions for aisle seats on either side of the portal. Avoid these, too, unless you are a giraffe.

I got aisle seats for OD tickets in PRI in 2010 or 2011, and these were almost an issue for me. But since I am 6'-5", I could easily see over them. I posted a pic from these seats somewhere on this site...

http://www.baseball-fever.com/attach...7&d=1325872661
    http://www.baseball-fever.com/attach...5&d=1325870627

These are taken from 516, Row 8.

Cheers!
    -Doug
    Last edited by dstoffa; 11-13-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

I wound up going to select a seat on Monday at 3:15. I did not have a reservation. I called to make sure I was not jumping the seniority line and that I would be welcomed. I found out this was the only day for season ticket holders and 3:30 was the last time. I will never scoff at select a seat again or call it theatrics. I was on field level but looking up I could see many seats in 327 row 1. I also saw a good amount of seats in 326 and 312. No front row in 326 or 312. I did not see anybody else in field level looking at seats. I sat in the seats I had already, 107 row 9 seats 1 and 2. I thought they were great, but I looked around and found two seats on the aisle in a pretty low row in field box, right next to metro box and not far from field silver. I bought them. There was so much more inventory available then what is on the website for new buyers. I will never be cynical again. If anybody was there I was the guy in the National Grid uniform. No, I was not on the clock or on lunch. You never risk your job. The Mets have a loyal blue collar fan base. The Yankees have corporate front runners that will soon jump on the Mets bandwagon.

Any word yet if they're going to do the student rush $10 ticket deal again?

Quote Originally Posted by Metsies8 View Post
    I wound up going to select a seat on Monday at 3:15. I did not have a reservation. I called to make sure I was not jumping the seniority line and that I would be welcomed. I found out this was the only day for season ticket holders and 3:30 was the last time. I will never scoff at select a seat again or call it theatrics. I was on field level but looking up I could see many seats in 327 row 1. I also saw a good amount of seats in 326 and 312. No front row in 326 or 312. I did not see anybody else in field level looking at seats. I sat in the seats I had already, 107 row 9 seats 1 and 2. I thought they were great, but I looked around and found two seats on the aisle in a pretty low row in field box, right next to metro box and not far from field silver. I bought them. There was so much more inventory available then what is on the website for new buyers. I will never be cynical again. If anybody was there I was the guy in the National Grid uniform. No, I was not on the clock or on lunch. You never risk your job. The Mets have a loyal blue collar fan base. The Yankees have corporate front runners that will soon jump on the Mets bandwagon.
    Wow. I was there Monday around noon and not much available in 326 or 327. People must have moved up when I was there and then they're available late in the day. Timing is everything.
    I also saw awesome seats during my time Monday but couldn't pull the trigger due to cost-metro silver. Maybe next year.
    Last edited by LI METS FAN; 11-14-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post
    Wow. I was there Monday around noon and not much available in 326 or 327. People must have moved up when I was there and then they're available late in the day. Timing is everything.
    I also saw awesome seats during my time Monday but couldn't pull the trigger due to cost-metro silver. Maybe next year.
    I would like to have your location. I think it is Caesars gold. As it was I had a shaky trigger finger. I think my wife almost fainted when she got home from work and I told her.

I would like to have your location. I think it is Caesars gold. As it was I had a shaky trigger finger. I think my wife almost fainted when she got home from work and I told her.
    Yep. Great location and I do love it but then you sit in 121 and go wow. All that's needed is money.

Quote Originally Posted by LI METS FAN View Post

I think the Mets put out the better seats for plan holders to entice them to buy full season. They were coming the next day. I did not see anybody else looking at seats and the Mets did not expect me. I think everybody had an earlier time slot. We all know the Mets are very sneaky when it comes to their inventory. I am very happy with my seats, but I don't think they were meant for me to see. Of course I am not sure.

I think the Mets put out the better seats for plan holders to entice them to buy full season. They were coming the next day. I did not see anybody else looking at seats and the Mets did not expect me. I think everybody had an earlier time slot. We all know the Mets are very sneaky when it comes to their inventory. I am very happy with my seats, but I don't think they were meant for me to see. Of course I am not sure.

Did any plan holders attend select a seat?

There are better single game tickets in the Citi card presale then in the season ticket holder presale right now. Of course they are more money also.

There are better single game tickets in the Citi card presale then in the season ticket holder presale right now. Of course they are more money also.
    Any examples? Screenshots, ideally? I would think the single game ticket stock at this point of the off-season would be the same.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    Any examples? Screenshots, ideally? I would think the single game ticket stock at this point of the off-season would be the same.

Sorry, don't know how to do that. 57 year old blue collar worker that does not even know to put pictures of the seats on the site. I guess I should learn.

Not sure if this is helpful, but these are the Citi presale single game tickets that are available for Opening Day right now. Interestingly, not all of the color sections shown are available - just the ones that are both in color, and outlined in black, for some reason.

citi1.jpg

Stubhub is selling 2015 MLB tickets.

I will go to the CITI FIELD stadium (new home of Amazing) in 2015 to see JACOB D. GROM and Matt Harvey throw the baseball at men with large wooden sticks.

X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

The Foo Fighters just released the schedule for their 2015 tour and it includes a concert at Citi Field on July 16 during the All-Star Break. I haven't heard anything about a Mets-related pre-sale yet. If memory serves, this will be the first concert at CF since 2010. Here's the full schedule:

http://www.foofighters.com/news/nort...sale-info-here

Quote Originally Posted by johnql View Post
    The Foo Fighters just released the schedule for their 2015 tour and it includes a concert at Citi Field on July 16 during the All-Star Break. I haven't heard anything about a Mets-related pre-sale yet. If memory serves, this will be the first concert at CF since 2010. Here's the full schedule:

http://www.foofighters.com/news/nort...sale-info-here

The New York Mets and Live Nation today announced that multi-platinum and Grammy Award-winning American rockers Foo Fighters will perform at Citi Field on Thursday, July 16.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday, November 22 in a five-hour presale from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. exclusively at the Citi Field Box Office adjacent to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda.

Tickets go on sale to the general public Friday, December 5 at 10:00 a.m. online at Mets.com/Foos and by phone at 718-507-TIXX. Mets Season Ticket Holders will have access to a special online presale beginning Monday, December 1.

The Mets are teaming up with New York Cares for the 8th Annual Mets "Warm-Up" Holiday Coat Drive.

Please join us by bringing a new or gently used coat between 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 3 at the Mets Team Store at Citi Field. Your donation will keep the New Yorkers in need warm during the cold winter months.

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/comm...coat_drive.jsp
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Does anyone have the price breakdown per game for season ticket holder prices?

Quote Originally Posted by headshoes View Post
    Does anyone have the price breakdown per game for season ticket holder prices?
    Page 214 of this thread has season ticket prices per game.

No interactive seat map for the general ticket sale that just started? Disappointing to say the least, unless I'm missing something.

Edit: Now it popped up. That was odd. First 10 minutes of the sale, there was only a 2 minute window to confirm purchase, without an interactive map. But then the interactive map was available and 10 minutes given for purchase confirmation, I guess after web traffic died down a bit.
    Last edited by alpineinc; Yesterday at 08:26 AM.

Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215