Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221
Results 5,501 to 5,506 of 5506

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by therick View Post
    Also, it's an odd question, I know,I've asked before, what does this years print at home tickets look like? You can obviously display them without the barcode, I promise I'm not trying to swipe a ticket
    [Deleted pic of my box office ticket for Aug fireworks night, since it wasn't what you were asking for...]

This is one of my print at home voucher tickets. Note that since at least last year, they are messed up on the back/right hand side of the fold because the fine print overruns the second bar code and seat location... I just show and scan the front side anyway.

Last edited by robardin; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Dunkin' Donuts ticket offer:
    http://mlb.mlb.com/nym/ticketing/gro...up=dd_customer

"As a valued Dunkin' Donuts customer we are pleased to offer you a BUY ONE TICKET, GET ONE TICKET FREE OFFER for select Mets home games in April and May.

Use code DONUTS to take advantage of this Amazin' offer.

Be a part of the fun and excitement this season at Citi Field."
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Isn't this about the time of year when there's a day devoted to showing off the new food options at Citi? I wonder what's new this year.

Rao's supposedly.

Mets Fans Will Get to Snack on Rao's Red Sauce and Chef Josh Capon's Cooking

Opening day for the Mets is almost here and when it arrives, there will be some new dining options at Citi Field, most notably from Josh Capon of Lure Fishbar, Bowery Meat Co., et al., and red sauce legend Rao's, both of which were rumored to be moving in recently. What those kiosks or restaurants will serve is top secret at the moment, but it looks like Rao's may only be accessible to premium ticket holders dining at Caesar's Club. Still, the first New York outpost of the impossible-to-get-into UES original is welcome news.

When the season gets underway, there will also be some new options from stadium regulars like Shake Shack, Blue Smoke on the Road, Dave Pasternack's Catch of the Day, Two Boots Pizza, and more. Stay tuned for Eater's guide to stadium dining.

http://ny.eater.com/2015/3/25/829121...eld-josh-capon

Hey, did anybody happen to redeem one of their STH vouchers for four Metro Box tickets for Saturday, 4/19? ... And would want to trade for four Metro Box voucher tickets for Saturday, 5/2 (the "deGnome" game)? I have a change of plans now and rather than resell these tickets, would rather swap with another STH for similar tickets to the 4/19 game.

PM me if you're interested, otherwise I guess I'll sell my 5/2 tickets and buy 4/19 tickets at some point.

Thanks
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221