Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 5,076 to 5,085 of 5085

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Had the chicken kabob sandwich tonight. Not bad, 11 bucks for that or a regular gyro. They also have hummus w/pita chips for 5 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue387 View Post
    Has anyone tried the new Corfu Grill? Does anyone have pictures of the menu board?
    Here you go.

Nice pics johnql! Was hoping someone would post pics of the new stand. Definitely grabbing one the next game.

as far as fireworks night, I went to a game 2 years ago that had fireworks and video montage celebrating the mets 50 year history...when I tell you the show was a disaster , it was an understatement. IIRC, the mets lost which killed the mood, half the stadium left before fireworks started, it took at least a half hour to set up. majority of the fireworks were literal duds, little poofs coming from the outfield and roof. then the video and sound cut out during the 70s montage and the fans were left to watch the smallest little dud poofs of fireworks for 5 minutes in darkness and silence and to top it off at least three fireworks didn't go up into the air from the roof but instead fell into the upper deck, include the section next to me where it exploded in the seats and injured a woman and to top it off there was no grand finale...it ended in a dud, as the whole show was. it was NOT worth staying an extra hour and missing the train. hopefully they learned to do a better show since that disaster
    Lets Go Mets, Jets, Islanders !!!

Recently I donated platelets and plasma and received a pair of COMP tickets to the Mets. I know the tickets are way out there, but there were FREE. I don't think I can get off my work that day, but if anybody wants a pair of FREE tickets they can PM me and I will mail them to you free of charge.

Again, these are COMPS that can't be resold (not that anyone would want to buy them , LOL)

Tuesday August 12 at 7:10 pm all the way out in section 501 (on stub hub I don't see anything even near these tickets !) So I know they are nosebleeds up in steerage, but they are FREE.

They are playing the NATIONALS. Maybe it will be a battle for first place?

Please PM me and they are yours.....with a reminder that you can't sell these, and it does say "No Rainchecks"

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post
    Tuesday August 12 at 7:10 pm all the way out in section 501 (on stub hub I don't see anything even near these tickets !) So I know they are nosebleeds up in steerage, but they are FREE.
    This is the view from the very last row and seat in section 501 (row 17, seat 14), turned to face the infield.

(Photo taken May 26, 2010. Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

I'm not going to take up space here, but the view from the same seat, looking straight ahead without turning, can be found here.

The view from the first row of that very section, seat 12 (the furthest seat in the row), turned to face the infield, can be seen here. And for a straight-ahead view from that seat, click here.
    X
    This is home now - Citi Field, capacity 41,800 - and every seat in this ballpark seemingly filled, some standees as well, anticipating a piece of history as delivered by Mike Pelfrey, the 25-year-old from Wichita, Kansas. Into a windup, his first pitch in the history of Citi Field, a fastball for a called strike to Jody Gerut. Gerut off to a .214 start with no homers and one RBI. - Howie Rose calls the very first pitch thrown at Citi Field, April 13, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    This is the view from the very last row and seat in section 501 (row 17, seat 14), turned to face the infield.

(Photo taken May 26, 2010. Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

I'm not going to take up space here, but the view from the same seat, looking straight ahead without turning, can be found here.

The view from the first row of that very section, seat 12 (the furthest seat in the row), turned to face the infield, can be seen here. And for a straight-ahead view from that seat, click here.
    Well, someone on here asked for the tickets right away and I am mailing them this morning. I think a couple of people PM'd me saying they would take them, but they went to a member in Jersey City.

Anyway, the Mets have brought back this popular promotion for the next 6 days
    From now through Tuesday, fees will be waived for tickets to all remaining home games. Get your tickets and cheer on the Mets. Buy tickets now

Quote Originally Posted by mandrake View Post

Anyway, the Mets have brought back this popular promotion for the next 6 days
    From now through Tuesday, fees will be waived for tickets to all remaining home games. Get your tickets and cheer on the Mets. Buy tickets now
    If you buy the family pack tickets during the no service fee period its the best deal.
    Save money on food.
    Maybe one day parking will be 50% off but that will be a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    If you buy the family pack tickets during the no service fee period its the best deal.
    Save money on food.
    It will 50% off on days the Mets are on the road....
    20-Game "A" Plan, Prom Box 423.

Quote Originally Posted by peterrod16 View Post
    Save money on food.
    LF landing @ $24 with a burger/Nathan's Fries/Fountain drink...I would guess the food part costs around $17, so $7 bucks for a ticket is a fair deal. Add another $15 for baseline box and it is still a fair deal.

Unless one is physically handicapped, park around 114th Street and walk over either the Northern Blvd viaduct or the Roosevelt Avenue 'bridge' over the GCP and save $22.

I can't knock the $24 family plan free of sickening fees. !

Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204