Page 369 of 372 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 7430

Thread: Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Quote Originally Posted by gzman View Post
    And, on Stub Hub, section 124.Row 13, seats 5-14 are available for $244 and change, plus the 15 % plus service fee...hmmm...wonder if they will flip to Mets.com at some point??
    Years ago Mike Parton was my rep. When I got a new one I asked what happened to Mike Parton? I was told Mike is now our Stubhub guy. I did not ask what that entailed. I assumed it was monitoring Stubhub prices because of the Mets new at the time dynamic pricing. I now think it meant put tickets on Stubhub.

But I told you all that no fewer than 3 Mets ticket reps said that the Mets do NOT have an agreement to sell tix on stubhub and I should call stubhub to verify it

Quote Originally Posted by WASLOGE8 View Post
    But I told you all that no fewer than 3 Mets ticket reps said that the Mets do NOT have an agreement to sell tix on stubhub and I should call stubhub to verify it
    Yes I was patronized and talked to like I was a moron by my rep. Just by asking if the Mets sold tickets on Stubhub. He denied they do. What a difference when he tried to sell me a plan. Nice and cordial. He should slither back to Ga.

FYI for anyone with T-Mobile service, this Tuesday you can opt in to a free full season subscription of MLB.tv on their Tuesday's app

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    FYI for anyone with T-Mobile service, this Tuesday you can opt in to a free full season subscription of MLB.tv on their Tuesday's app
    Have had T Mobile for a while, and, did not take advantage of signing up for the Free Tuesday program until now...MLB.TV for free is pretty cool..THANKS

Have had T Mobile for a while, and, did not take advantage of signing up for the Free Tuesday program until now...MLB.TV for free is pretty cool..THANKS
    sure no prob, I didn't use it either but now I'm picking up free dunkin donuts every week lol. $7 bucks this week and last week free food at Chipotle. Their service in NYC is just as good as Verizon so I have no complaints with the cheaper cost

But still subject to the blackout rules regarding the local teams, right? Like, I wouldn't be able to use it to watch Mets games until I was 100+ miles away from NYC or something?
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Quote Originally Posted by robardin View Post
    But still subject to the blackout rules regarding the local teams, right? Like, I wouldn't be able to use it to watch Mets games until I was 100+ miles away from NYC or something?
    generally yes, but you can set up a VPN even on your phone

did any of you guys get a presale for the Eagles concert?

did any of you guys get a presale for the Eagles concert?
    Yes a few days ago

Classic East?

Yes. Mine was yesterday. I passed.

The only shortage is cheap pairs upstairs...
    Last edited by dstoffa; 04-07-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

anybody have front row seats in 102 for sale to the 4/21 game against the Nationals?
    Last edited by GordonGecko; 04-12-2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: meant 4/21 not 4/22

anybody have front row seats in 102 for sale to the 4/22 game against the Nationals?
    Why that section in particular? I happen to have "front row seats" in the outfield for 4/22 available, but it's section 137 row 1.

I have 2 but may be able to access up 6 in a row, though (having an "in" with my neighbor).

Also, a VIP Preferred Parking pass if you hook up with me quickly enough (while I can still do an exchange).

These would be from a full season ticket plan, so you'd have "Early Entry" gate benefits too.
    Last edited by robardin; 04-12-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Why that section in particular? I happen to have "front row seats" in the outfield for 4/22 available, but it's section 137 row 1.

I have 2 but may be able to access up 6 in a row, though (having an "in" with my neighbor).

Also, a VIP Preferred Parking pass if you hook up with me quickly enough (while I can still do an exchange).

These would be from a full season ticket plan, so you'd have "Early Entry" gate benefits too.
    meant 4/21 sorry, but thanks for the heads up those are good seats. I'm specifically looking for 102 though for this game to be near other people

anybody have front row seats in 102 for sale to the 4/21 game against the Nationals?
    In case you don't know, row 8 is actually the front row for many of the seats in 102, and 101 as well. Those sections are directly above the Clubhouse. And from there, the section angles out so each row has a seat or two that are in the "front row."

(Photo taken July 8, 2012. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)

In this photo, section 102 is the seats below the "Welcome To The Mo's Zone" sign.

(Photo taken August 14, 2013. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

Are they doing the student rush program this year? I cannot find anything about it on the website yet...

Whoa. When did this become a thing? A Nathan's hot dog with pastrami on it, mustard, and sauerkraut?!

Too bad I'm full already or I'd totally get one

Whoa. When did this become a thing? A Nathan's hot dog with pastrami on it, mustard, and sauerkraut?!

Too bad I'm full already or I'd totally get one

robardin, where is that stand located with the pastrami dog?

robardin, where is that stand located with the pastrami dog?
    This was in the Delta Club food stand behind section 13, but I'd be surprised if it wasnt available elsewhere. Especially on the Field level behind LF. I'll swing by there to see on Saturday when I'm at the ballpark next.

This was in the Delta Club food stand behind section 13, but I'd be surprised if it wasnt available elsewhere. Especially on the Field level behind LF. I'll swing by there to see on Saturday when I'm at the ballpark next.
    I will wait for Gary to get a picture of one.
    20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

Page 369 of 372 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast