Thread: What a great night for baseball!!

What a great night for baseball!!

I know this may get moved or deleted to another forum, but I dont post on those because I never post on them and I really only "talk" baseball with guys on this forum so here it is:

If your a baseball fan (not just a Mets fan or any other team) this was one of the best nights for the sport maybe ever.

They Rays coming back on the Yanks down 7-0 in the 8th. The Braves up, and blowing it. Same for the Sox. Just a great night for the game. I was so jacked up after the games I couldnt sleep. Longo's homer was awesome.

I hope some of you enjoyed the night as much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulypal View Post
    I know this may get moved or deleted to another forum, but I dont post on those because I never post on them and I really only "talk" baseball with guys on this forum so here it is:

If your a baseball fan (not just a Mets fan or any other team) this was one of the best nights for the sport maybe ever.

They Rays coming back on the Yanks down 7-0 in the 8th. The Braves up, and blowing it. Same for the Sox. Just a great night for the game. I was so jacked up after the games I couldnt sleep. Longo's homer was awesome.

I hope some of you enjoyed the night as much as I did.
    A night of miracles for some, horror for others. I was actually hoping for a couple of one game playoffs tonight, but a good finish nonetheless
    unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
    unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
    unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

1) another former mets pitches a perfect game
    http://www.baseball-fever.com/showth...r-perfect-game!
    2) red sox leading 9 to zero then 9 to 1 and lose 15 to 9
    3) mets win game on an error

more to come