View Poll Results: Favorite Montreal Expos Uniforms

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • White Jersey."M" logo(1969-79)

26 45.61%
  • White Jersey,Red and Blue Shoulder Stripes,"M" logo(1980-91)

19 33.33%
  • Current Style,"Expos"Script(1992-present)

12 21.05%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Expos Uniforms

Jacksonville

Would have been better if the jerseys were v-neck pullovers. Interesting to see Walker in a righthanded pose, a preview of the '97 ASG!
    jack87.jpg

Pete Rose made his debut 50 years ago, but the Reds' unis then were awful, so here he is as an Expo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    Pete Rose made his debut 50 years ago, but the Reds' unis then were awful, so here he is as an Expo.
    I saw Pete Rose play for the Expos in Wrigley Field in 84. I also saw Rose play at Wrigley for the Reds and Phillies.

It is said the Charles Bronfman himself designed those 80's unis with the shoulder and pants stripes. Thankfully, he did not quit his day job!
    From now until the end of September, I'll be chronicling in real time on Twitter the 1946 season of the International league's Montréal Royals, when Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in professional baseball. Check it out: https://twitter.com/Royals_46season

Quote Originally Posted by Augustin_"Gus" View Post
    It is said the Charles Bronfman himself designed those 80's unis with the shoulder and pants stripes. Thankfully, he did not quit his day job!
    Despite having a button-front jersey and belted pants, those uniforms were great. The Nationals dare not wear Expos uniforms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12