Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1092

Thread: 1901 Player Re-Draft Thread

Pioneers will take 1B- Bill Everitt and he will get a 1 year deal.

Danny Shay for 1 year
    The Dark Knight is the best movie I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

Blog Entries
    Bill Richardson, one year.

George Merritt, two years.
    Last edited by scubadan; 04-15-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    Dan
    CKL - Maloy Boys
    P2PKL - Detroit Tigers

here is the latest update of players available for the draft
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

Here are updated Rosters
    Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything. ~Toby Harrah

That puts the Inmates on the clock until 6:27PM today, then the Express up for two.
    You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

Inmates take C Joe Connor for 1 year
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

The Express will take pitcher Whitey Guese, Pitcher, one year contract.

The Express will take Harry Smith, Catcher, one year contract.

I apologize for the delay. I was out most of the day and just got a chance to check in.
    You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time. J. Bouton

290. Assylum Inmates - expired at 5:35 AM (makeup due)
    291. Kalamazoo Kumquats - on the clock until 1:35 PM
    292. Richmond Rams - on deck
    "A ballplayer has to just go out and be mean. You can't play half-heartedly. If you do, there's someone right over your shoulder that'll take your job away. If you don't do your job, what they're paying you for, why should they pay you? You just can't put in eight hours, that's what a lot of people don't realize about athletes. Very few people realize the pressure." Dave Kingman

Kalamazoo Kumquats select Cresse Heismann and sign him to a two year contract.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

291. Assylum Inmates - expired at 5:35 AM (makeup due)
    292. Richmond Rams - on clock until 6:05 PM
    293. Laquey Sharks - on deck
    "A ballplayer has to just go out and be mean. You can't play half-heartedly. If you do, there's someone right over your shoulder that'll take your job away. If you don't do your job, what they're paying you for, why should they pay you? You just can't put in eight hours, that's what a lot of people don't realize about athletes. Very few people realize the pressure." Dave Kingman

Blog Entries
    Dummy Leitner, one year

292. Assylum Inmates - expired at 5:35 AM (makeup due)
    293. Laquey Sharks - on clock until 7:14 PM
    294. Anaheim Angels - on deck

I have to leave for the night. Left a proxy list with Lew so as to not hold up the draft.

I'll take Frank Cross for 1 year.

I'm curious about the injury replacements. If my starting (position player) gets injured, can I bring in my injury replacement immediately? Or does my bench player who qualifies at that position have to go in first?
    The Dark Knight is the best movie I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxgNjMTPIs

--We decided to have all 30 player on the actve list. Guys below 100 PA/BF can't be assigned any playing time, but if you list an injury replacement first on your depth chart he would step in immediately if a starter gets injured. For pitchers you can make your injury replacement the spot starter and he would go if a starter was unable. Not sure how you'd go about using one as an in-sim relief replacement though. If they are on the depth chart they could be used even without an injury (or even if they are eactive and not on depth chart if a game went into extras or yoru other pitchers get shelled in a game).

Inmates take Daff Gammons
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who get binary and those who don't.

as soon as my wife gets off the other computer I will post an updated league file and undrafted player lists

Angels select....Ray Nelson 1 year

Here is the updated league file and available players

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Angels select....Ray Nelson 1 year
    Got your list Garry, but I worked until five and didn't get home until almost six, so you had made the pick by then.

Quote Originally Posted by catcher24 View Post
    Got your list Garry, but I worked until five and didn't get home until almost six, so you had made the pick by then.
    Get out of that courthouse, Lew, or I'll send Gerry after you!

The Dragons select Aleck Smith

The Pioneers will take George Prentiss for 1 year.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast