Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Rays Season Thread

Losing Longo is gonna hurt no other way to go about it. But we have enough Pitching we should keep rolling everything is honestly starting to come together.

Between Miami, Winter Springs and Largo, Fl
    As you previously posted the Team has done well without him in the line-up before this incident, hopefully things will repeat, until he's back playing.
    Chairman of the Bored

Quote Originally Posted by colocolo View Post
    As you previously posted the Team has done well without him in the line-up before this incident, hopefully things will repeat, until he's back playing.
    We are 31-13 or something close to that anyways.

Tonight the radio guys said 52-32, counting injuries and days the Rays played but Longoria sat out for rest.

Quote Originally Posted by raysnbran View Post
    Tonight the radio guys said 52-32, counting injuries and days the Rays played but Longoria sat out for rest.
    Rays announcers last night said 31-13 IDK. Sheilds was impressive tonight once again too bad he couldn't of gone further into the game.

Sheilds 5-0 and We are now 2-0 without longo

18-8, best record in baseball, 12-1 at home. Break up the Rays

Worried about facing the A's they always seem to give us fits.

19-8, Price with 12 K's, the 2010 Price seems to have found his way back to the Trop!

This team is red hot and looks like the team to beat lets keep it up boys!

Well that one bloody hurt. Had it won so many different ways only to choke it back up.

That one wasn't as painful as last night i think Moore needs to be sent down he just doesn't have it.

Radio guys were saying all his pitches were in the same zone. The batters only had to look in one area for the ball. Were saying "just bounce one up there" just to stop them from being so comfortable. If they can see it, why can't Hickey get it fixed?? Hr may need to go down for a while and work on his pitches, but is Wade Davis able to come back and start?

Radio guys were saying all his pitches were in the same zone. The batters only had to look in one area for the ball. Were saying "just bounce one up there" just to stop them from being so comfortable. If they can see it, why can't Hickey get it fixed?? Hr may need to go down for a while and work on his pitches, but is Wade Davis able to come back and start?
    I would say bring up Cobb for awhile. Honestly if Jennings is out for long i think we need to look at maybe a trade or signing some bats.

Jennings listed as DTD. But with the Rays history of being overly cautious with injuries, he will probably be out on Tuesday. Might be time to bring Guyer back up. Can't be any worse than Elliott Johnson or Brandon Allen in the outfield...

http://twitter.com/#!/TBTimesRays2/s...15056139395072

Jennings listed as DTD. But with the Rays history of being overly cautious with injuries, he will probably be out on Tuesday. Might be time to bring Guyer back up. Can't be any worse than Elliott Johnson or Brandon Allen in the outfield...

http://twitter.com/#!/TBTimesRays2/s...15056139395072
    Today it was said MRI reveled a Knee sprain but is expected to play and that he was feeling better and got on the plane with everyone else.

I dispice Jim Joyce i absloutly dispice him he took the bat out of Carlos Pena's hands tonight with the bases loaded absloutly bull crap multiple K-Zones by different sites showing all 5 pitches up and out of the Strike Zone.

The whole game i was wanting to punch on something because of leaving so many on base and not scoring and then we save it all till the 9th and score 4 wows

I know Pena is streaky and expands his strike zone and strikes out even more, but you gotta be ready for those pitches in that situation. Again last night. Bases loaded in the 9th two games in a row, two strikeouts? Cmon you gotta do better than that. Joyce stepped up and then screwed himself into the ground, lucky he didn't break an ankle.

I know Pena is streaky and expands his strike zone and strikes out even more, but you gotta be ready for those pitches in that situation. Again last night. Bases loaded in the 9th two games in a row, two strikeouts? Cmon you gotta do better than that. Joyce stepped up and then screwed himself into the ground, lucky he didn't break an ankle.
    Couldn't agree more.

Great competitive series with the Yanks just not how we would've liked it to happen.

They get up to play the Yankees and Red Sox, and then have a tendency to let down in the next series they play. Don't overlook Baltimore they have been playing well for 6 weeks now.

They get up to play the Yankees and Red Sox, and then have a tendency to let down in the next series they play. Don't overlook Baltimore they have been playing well for 6 weeks now.
    If helly and Sheilds show up i think two out of three is reasonable Moor i don't trust as far as i can throw.

Baltimore just dont have the talent to keep it going. They are finishing last.

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Baltimore just dont have the talent to keep it going. They are finishing last.
    Apparently not.

3 errors in one inning? WTF?? Rays don't have the bats right now to make that up. Pitchers can only do so much, this team is built on defense so let's start showing some guys!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast