Thread: Free Autographed cards

Free Autographed cards

I need to unload some of my autographed cards. There are a lot I have dupes of that I'd be happy to give away. PM me and I'll send you my mailing address. Send me a SASE and I'll send you back 2-4 autographed cards.
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/oak2jf0.jpg
    Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Private message sent.

I am also coolmoors on fanmail.biz.
    I am jhey99's son on Pat Neshek's message board.
    Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: Rockhound, MadHatter, kearns643, EmergencyCatcher, and hudsonharden

Hey, you haven't been responding to my PM's. Have your received my SASE?

Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: Rockhound, MadHatter, kearns643, EmergencyCatcher, and hudsonharden

Received the cards today. Thanks for the Kinsler, by the way.

At least you've gotten a response. . .

Quote Originally Posted by 9&10 View Post
    At least you've gotten a response. . .
    Hudsonharden's a good trader. Does anyone know if he's alright? It took three weeks for me to get these, but throughout those three weeks he hasn't replied to any PM's or messages...

So far I've only gotten 2 envelopes but many emails. I might just have to throw a dozen cards into a bubble mailer to get ride of them. I thought I'd get a better turnout and be able to give 3-4 cards a person, but it looks like one sender will get the motherload.
    http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1377/oak2jf0.jpg
    Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

PM sent. Get back to me when you can.

Blog Entries
    Oh right - I forgot that you PM'd me about this.

Sorry - I'll get an envelope out to you.

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14

Quote Originally Posted by hudsonharden View Post
    So far I've only gotten 2 envelopes but many emails. I might just have to throw a dozen cards into a bubble mailer to get ride of them. I thought I'd get a better turnout and be able to give 3-4 cards a person, but it looks like one sender will get the motherload.
    You didn't respond to my initial inquiry. If you do respond and you give me your address, I will send you an envelope.

Quote Originally Posted by 9&10 View Post
    You didn't respond to my initial inquiry. If you do respond and you give me your address, I will send you an envelope.
    Well, that went over like a fart in church.

Blog Entries
    Got my cards today.

Very upset... how could you not send all certified autos? What? No Hall-of-Famers? And it took about a week to get a response, I expected them to be over-nighted back to be... in clear, Lucite containers! Those free cards I got sucked!

Just kidding - thanks so much! Cool mix of sigs of players I don't have already. Thanks again - good deal! Thanks again!

Learn more about my collection by clicking here. Can't find what you need? Visit Sportlots.com.
    Trusted Traders: Mike D.(8), duckydps(6), ttmman21(5), Dalkowski110(4), dmbfan(4), chucksk8er(3), anjo(2), Extra Innings(2), kearns643(2), RuthMayBond(2), The Commissioner(2), card-closure-man, closer28, Coachsmallhead, Cubsfan97, jakre, jjac, Ken Hastings, latinball, NYYgraphs, Phish, Pods Fan 22, riredsox, rugbyfreak, SportsAutosTTM, The Prowling Cat, Zito75, 14Bravesfan14