Thread: Baseball History in Pittsburgh

Baseball History in Pittsburgh

I'm going to a Pirates game April 7th and I know how to get to and am planning on going to the Forbes Field location. Maybe Exposition Park too. Is there any other baseball related stuff to do in Pittsburgh I may not know about?

If you have time,check out the Western PA Sports History museum in the Strip District (part of the John Heinz history center) There's a lot of history about the Bucs and western PA baseball there. The Exposition Park site is actually one of the parking lots to PNC Park. the home plate of exposition park is painted in the parking lot, but since there's a chance that lot may become another office building in the near future, there is no exposition park marker, just a painted home plate, and bases. Enjoy your visit here.
    LETS GO BUCS!!

Well...

The best the Pirates looked was the '90 season. Pullover jerseys with sansabelt pants! The stripes look outstanding.
    Last edited by Phantom Dreamer; 02-18-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    The best the Pirates looked was the '90 season. Pullover jerseys with sansabelt pants! The stripes look outstanding.
    Please keep this and related opinions to threads where the uniform is actually discussed. This here is practically hijacking, especially considering you've stated your opinion on such matters in multiple threads. Please just don't pop in random threads stating the same ideas over and over regardless of what the actual thread topic is.
    Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin JEDI