Thread: wilson lost for season?

wilson lost for season?

b-weezy might be shelved for remainder of season with "structural issues" of right elbow.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

the big men have no one to fill that spot.
    the committee thing ain't gonna work. not without the proper pitchers for that role.

a trade seems imminent.
    Last edited by west coast orange and black; 04-14-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Of all the "big name" Giants Wilson is the most easily replaceable. Just slide Sergio Romo into the closer's role for now.
    Last edited by Honus Wagner Rules; 04-16-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

http://sfgiants-forum.com/forum/index.php

"for now."

ugh.

You don't like Romo, west coast?
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

http://sfgiants-forum.com/forum/index.php

to the contrary; i dig the surge.
    i simply feel that he too erratic, walks too many, and is certainly not the answer long-term.

i would love to be made to feel different.

I love Serge too...as the RH set up guy. Casilla seems to be a better choice IMO. BTW, Hembree is killing it in Fresno, wonder how long they keep them down there.?
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Tom Verducci of SI just posted an excellent article about all the closers who are breaking down. Interesting read...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=mlb_t11_a0
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson