Thread: Brandon Inge

Brandon Inge

Looks like we've signed him. It'll be nice to have someone for 3rd base for the rest of this season. I assume we dump Luke Hughes who hasn't done anything to make room for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo A's fan View Post
    Looks like we've signed him. It'll be nice to have someone for 3rd base for the rest of this season. I assume we dump Luke Hughes who hasn't done anything to make room for him.
    You're fast! I was going to post this link (below). Inge was hitting a whopping .100 before being dumped.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...8011--mlb.html
    We own the West!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Blog Entries
    Mike Francesa is basically the king of sports talk radio in NY. This is what I have to deal with every day.

RIP Bill Burgess - a gentleman and a scholar - Baseball-Fever will never be the same without you.

Well Inge has done well so far - Grand Slam last night! Didn't see that coming.
    We own the West!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Quote Originally Posted by GiambiJuice View Post
    Mike Francesa is basically the king of sports talk radio in NY. This is what I have to deal with every day.

Not sure if I could listen to that dude every day, LOL.
    We own the West!

Inge can really field the position and will hit an occasional HR, but he will make a lot of outs.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Can we get rid of Balfour already? He's been brutal. I don't know how they can trust him out there with a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo A's fan View Post
    Can we get rid of Balfour already? He's been brutal. I don't know how they can trust him out there with a lead.
    I feel the same way. I'm happy with the way we've been playing but I just don't trust our 'pen. They are the weak link right now.
    We own the West!

You can't complain about Inge's peformance in his first 11 games. Four 4-rbi games is amazing production.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by KCGHOST View Post
    You can't complain about Inge's peformance in his first 11 games. Four 4-rbi games is amazing production.
    He's got a ton of RBI in the past couple weeks but amazing he was still batting around .200.
    We own the West!

Inge made a phantastic showing! Too bad he's injured! Josh Donaldson looks great in Triple A, but fizzles in the majors. Remember Jack Hannahan? He's a real asset for the Indians now. Too bad he didn't show what he was capable of with the A's.
    Last edited by anna; 06-05-2012 at 08:44 AM.