• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo A's fan
    LETS GO A's!
    • May 2006

Brandon Inge

Looks like we've signed him. It'll be nice to have someone for 3rd base for the rest of this season. I assume we dump Luke Hughes who hasn't done anything to make room for him.
  • Zito75
    A's Super Moderator
    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Buffalo A's fan View Post
    Looks like we've signed him. It'll be nice to have someone for 3rd base for the rest of this season. I assume we dump Luke Hughes who hasn't done anything to make room for him.
    You're fast! I was going to post this link (below). Inge was hitting a whopping .100 before being dumped.

WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

• GiambiJuice
      • May 2005

Mike Francesa is basically the king of sports talk radio in NY. This is what I have to deal with every day.

My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
      2. Barry Bonds
      3. Ty Cobb
      4. Ted Williams
      5. Willie Mays
      6. Alex Rodriguez
      7. Hank Aaron
      8. Honus Wagner
      9. Lou Gehrig
      10. Mickey Mantle

Comment

• Zito75
        A's Super Moderator
        • Jun 2003

Well Inge has done well so far - Grand Slam last night! Didn't see that coming.
        WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

• Zito75
          A's Super Moderator
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by GiambiJuice View Post
          Mike Francesa is basically the king of sports talk radio in NY. This is what I have to deal with every day.

Not sure if I could listen to that dude every day, LOL.
          WAR? Prove it!

Comment

• KCGHOST
            • Dec 2003

Inge can really field the position and will hit an occasional HR, but he will make a lot of outs.
            Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

• Buffalo A's fan
              LETS GO A's!
              • May 2006

Can we get rid of Balfour already? He's been brutal. I don't know how they can trust him out there with a lead.

Comment

• Zito75
                A's Super Moderator
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Buffalo A's fan View Post
                Can we get rid of Balfour already? He's been brutal. I don't know how they can trust him out there with a lead.
                I feel the same way. I'm happy with the way we've been playing but I just don't trust our 'pen. They are the weak link right now.
                WAR? Prove it!

Comment

• KCGHOST
                  • Dec 2003

You can't complain about Inge's peformance in his first 11 games. Four 4-rbi games is amazing production.
                  Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

• Zito75
                    A's Super Moderator
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by KCGHOST View Post
                    You can't complain about Inge's peformance in his first 11 games. Four 4-rbi games is amazing production.
                    He's got a ton of RBI in the past couple weeks but amazing he was still batting around .200.
                    WAR? Prove it!

Comment

• anna
                      • Jun 2007

Inge made a phantastic showing! Too bad he's injured! Josh Donaldson looks great in Triple A, but fizzles in the majors. Remember Jack Hannahan? He's a real asset for the Indians now. Too bad he didn't show what he was capable of with the A's.
                      Last edited by anna; 06-05-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X