Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Chicago WHAT Sox?"

Quote Originally Posted by jnakamura View Post
    Actually, those script uniforms are probably the White Sox most conservative (and dull) uniforms they've ever worn.

What is "conservative" about pins anyway? There are only 6 of 30 teams that wear pins and the Sox wear them as well as any team ever has.
    Pinstripes in and of itself aren't conservative, the black and white motif is. I like color, I need color. If you want the White Sox to keep pinstripes, I suggest adding an underlined cursive script for the letters. Blue letters and red trim. Like the Brewers '93 home jerseys, only with blue and red as the color scheme. I prefer to retire the pinstripes however. As for the cap, I'd combine the look of these two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To coincide with the new blue and red scheme, one of the greatest logos in the history of humanity will need to return! You love it. I love it. Don't deny yourself and soak in the greatness.
    Attached Images Attached Images

http://www.suntimes.com/news/roeper/...-weigh-in.html

I was reminded of this topic by the "18 teams considered for contraction in 2001-02" thread on the History of the Game board.

(If the link doesn't work just google "Roeper" and "White Sox Attendance")

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12