Thread: Hanley Ramirez

Arrow Hanley Ramirez

What is wrong with Hanley Ramirez, defensively? He does not seem to have any zip at all in the field. He seems sluggish and his throwing leaves a lot to be desired. Is he injured or just playing half-heartedly?? He is certainly not playing well enough at present to justify his place in the team.
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

He loves to hit. Fielding? Not so much. I believe he is lazy.
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Quote Originally Posted by bhss89 View Post
    He loves to hit. Fielding? Not so much. I believe he is lazy.
    Seems he is more suited a DH position in an AL team?? Or he needs a big kick in the rear end to get the laziness out of him. A stint in the minors may do that but it won't happen because he is being paid too much.
    "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda