Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 155 of 155

Thread: 2012-2013 Rays Off-season thread

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    Rays trade Elliott Johnson to the Royals as the PTBNL in the Shields, Myers, Davis deal. simgs usher om the wayout http://youtu.be/W3kwBzEamiE\\\/B]
    Please visit http://sportsfeedia.com/ for the latest RSS feed updates on all your favorite sports and teams (my son created it and is the owner )

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, USA
    Posts
    6,434
    Joel Peralta suffers from sandwich-related injury:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...iches/1916497/

    I like the headline.
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue387 View Post
    Joel Peralta suffers from sandwich-related injury:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...iches/1916497/

    I like the headline.
    "Presumably, then, the actual culprit in Peralta's case is not the sandwiches, but the Camaro. Camaro's, like most cars, are considered more dangerous than sandwiches ... The upside for Peralta is he did eat the sandwich and it was very good."
    "I go all out. And I'm going to bring that to the table every day, in good times and bad times." - Eric Byrnes

    "...far too many people want to retroactively apply today's standards to yesterday's players, as if they played the game under the same assumptions and just heedlessly and obdurately plowed on in their own groove." - Los Bravos

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    Is it just me or do baseball players suffer the most bizarre off the field injuries than athletes of any other professional sport??

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    After being DFA'ed last week, Reid BrigNac gets traded to the Rockies

    http://www.raysindex.com/2013/02/rei...e-rockies.html

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by raysnbran View Post
    Is it just me or do baseball players suffer the most bizarre off the field injuries than athletes of any other professional sport??
    It's because 99% of them are not as athletic as other pro athletes.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,436
    I am slightly concerned about or young pitchers trying to cover the 200 plus innings of what Sheilds pitched lol

  8. #148
    Niemann, Archer, and Odorizzi should be able to make up those innings without any problems. Plus, Price, Moore, Hellickson, and Cobb are all capable of putting up high IP numbers.

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Niemann, Archer, and Odorizzi should be able to make up those innings without any problems. Plus, Price, Moore, Hellickson, and Cobb are all capable of putting up high IP numbers.
    Perhaps still concerned.

    Longos baby girl is so adorable.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Niemann, Archer, and Odorizzi should be able to make up those innings without any problems. Plus, Price, Moore, Hellickson, and Cobb are all capable of putting up high IP numbers.
    Rockies in talks with the Rays for Niemann

    http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/...portsdaily.com

  11. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by raysnbran View Post
    Rockies in talks with the Rays for Niemann

    http://blogs.denverpost.com/rockies/...portsdaily.com
    I hope they don't do that

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    Longoria's premature baby comes home from the hospital, Daddy gets to do his first feeding

    https://twitter.com/jaimeedmondson/s...61320115286017

  13. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Tampa Florida.
    Posts
    3,436
    Quote Originally Posted by raysnbran View Post
    Longoria's premature baby comes home from the hospital, Daddy gets to do his first feeding

    https://twitter.com/jaimeedmondson/s...61320115286017
    Awwwwwwwwww

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by raysnbran View Post
    Longoria's premature baby comes home from the hospital, Daddy gets to do his first feeding

    https://twitter.com/jaimeedmondson/s...61320115286017
    That's awesome. Best of luck to the new parents and the baby.

  15. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,696
    Cute picture, though Mom is kinda distracting in the picture to the left

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •