X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJ McGraw
    • Nov 2012

1936-38 Boston Braves Cap

Hi All......does anyone know if a company out there makes a reproduction of the Braves 1936 Baseball Cap? I recently bought a repro 1936 Boston Braves Home jersey by Mitchell Ness and would love a cap to go with it.

Also, is it next to impossible to find a reasonably priced original Boston Braves jersey and/or ball cap?(Any year) Thanks in advance, Mike
  • Joe Barrie
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by JJ McGraw View Post
    Hi All......does anyone know if a company out there makes a reproduction of the Braves 1936 Baseball Cap? I recently bought a repro 1936 Boston Braves Home jersey by Mitchell Ness and would love a cap to go with it.

Also, is it next to impossible to find a reasonably priced original Boston Braves jersey and/or ball cap?(Any year) Thanks in advance, Mike
    Wish I could help. There are lots of poor imitations out there. The caps for their last few years in Boston had Wilson labels, and the jersays had Horace Partridge labels.

Good luck!

Comment

• JJ McGraw
      • Nov 2012

Thanks Joe......That info is very helpful. Got the Mitchell Ness Jersey yesterday....it is beautiful! Mike

Comment

• VIBaseball
        Mets/Brooklyn Dodgers fan
        • Mar 2005

Worth noting again that the club renamed itself the Bees in 1936, to change luck after an awful 1935 season. They became the Braves again in 1941.
        From what I can tell, the caps featured a few different styles of B in that era, but no insect logo. I have seen a picture of a pennant that features a bee.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X