Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game 6 of the 2011 World Series vs. Super Bowl 34

I love this video! Game 6! I still watch it. Always will. Most amazing World Series game ever!

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." Dizzy Dean

The greatest World Series game in franchise history, quite possibly one of the greatest EVER played in World Series history! Oh the tension. Oh the insanity with the errors. Oh the depression of the late innings, and how it turned to pure bliss! To return to depression after the Hambone homer and the site of Kinsler and Co yelling at our crowd - and the Nolan group celebrating among the somber St. Louis faithful. And then the tension rises again - back to bliss! Then, Freese sends us home, with new life!

I could do without the music in this one, but I certainly like the images of the reactions of the fellow Redbird fans across the nation! More reactions to Freese in Game 6 (greatest ever, sorry Rams - not really) and Motte getting Murphy to fly out to Craig to cap the 11th title! Ah, the images of us, the fans and everyday Americans. The people who are so often forgotten by the big wigs and fat cats...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12