Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,776 to 1,785 of 1785

Thread: V-Neck Pullover Jersey & Sansabelt Pant Picture Thread!

I wish Nike was the official Supplier for MLB and not Majestic because it's garbage.

Angels

Ramon Ortiz in the best California Angels uniform. A "Turn Back the Clock" game that actually looked good. Russell Athletic must have made that. This is the uniform we grew up with, and it's the uniform we want to see again! The Ultimate Baseball Look! California Angels pullover jersey and sansabelt baseball knickers! Athletic wear to grow the game and to get a younger audience!

Pitch Clock Now! Pitch Clock Now! Pitch Clock Now!

Red Sox

Pedro Martinez and Nomar Garciaparra in Boston Red Sox pullover jerseys! Pullover jerseys unite people, they don't divide people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timber Rattlers

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers brought joy and happiness to the Upper Midwest to fans and players alike in 2010 as part of their "Brewers Sunday" promotion when they wore v-neck pullover jerseys inspired by the Milwaukee Brewers powder blue uniforms!

more
    http://rattlerradio.mlblogs.com/2014...rewers-sunday/

Timber Rattlers

Again in 2011, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers had a "Brewers Sunday" promotion where they wore pullover jerseys inspired by Hank Aaron era Milwaukee Brewers uniforms. Very nice.

more
    http://rattlerradio.mlblogs.com/2014...rewers-sunday/

Fighting Irish

After seeing what Notre Dame's baseball team was going to wear in a game that was rained out, I've never been so happy to see a Richard Launius White Sox-esque uniform. Even I'm surprised about it.

Braves

The Atlanta Braves are wearing "1974" uniforms tonight, including v-neck pullover jerseys in honor of Hank Aaron and the 40th anniversary of HR #715.

Rays

Wow, I wasn't a fan of these before, but the more I think about it and considering how boring their "regular" uniforms are, I think that the Tampa Bay Rays should wear their "fauxback" uniforms all the time. Who knows, maybe if they did, they would get that new ballpark in Tampa.

Mariners

Danny Kaye in a Mariners clubhouse during 1977 spring training. We've seen the home whites before and we'll see them again May 24, but it's too bad we never saw those powder blues during an actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer View Post
    The Atlanta Braves are wearing "1974" uniforms tonight, including v-neck pullover jerseys in honor of Hank Aaron and the 40th anniversary of HR #715.

When I put the game on the other day and saw the uni's I thought you'd appreciate them.
    RIP - HGF [1937-2009]

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172