Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Any games in Kauai or Spain?

  1. #1

    Any games in Kauai or Spain?

    I'm headed to Kauai and then Spain for vacation over the next few months and I'd love to take part in a game or a practice while I'm there. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballrocks View Post
    I'm headed to Kauai and then Spain for vacation over the next few months and I'd love to take part in a game or a practice while I'm there. Any suggestions?
    Odds are that you're out of luck for Kauai. The league there is tiny, and the adult league season ended in March; won't resume until December. Not sure if they allow outsiders to join for a game or two, either.

    The only truly open leagues are on the islands of Oahu, Maui and Hawai'i (The Big Island.) The only island with year-round adult baseball is Oahu.

  3. #3
    Thank you, I contacted these guys and actually did get an invite to a practice:

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kauai...59114100771276

    But I was already on-island when I heard back so I had no gear.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballrocks View Post
    Thank you, I contacted these guys and actually did get an invite to a practice:

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kauai...59114100771276

    But I was already on-island when I heard back so I had no gear.
    Thank YOU for the reply; I had no idea that pick-up baseball group existed. The only adult baseball league I know of on Kauai is a much more formal affair with a nearly 100 year old history, and a pretty strong tradition of excluding outsiders.

    If you - or any other adult baseball players reading this - happen to be planning a trip to Hawai'i, include a stop on Oahu if you want to get into a game or three. Oahu is the primary population center, and the only island with year round adult baseball activities.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tarragona
    Posts
    38
    What part of Spain will you go? Barcelona? Madrid? Valencia??

  6. #6
    Tarrako, I go to Madrid every year in the summer. Any baseball there?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tarragona
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballrocks View Post
    Tarrako, I go to Madrid every year in the summer. Any baseball there?
    Yes, there are some teams

    http://www.rfebs.es/clubes#




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •