Thread: 2017 Topps Heritage Now Available

2017 Topps Heritage Now Available

The always attractive Topps Heritage series has just released it's basic 2017 edition and is now available. The entire set is available through dealers such as Fritsch Cards and individual cards are now being snapped up by collectors on E-Bay. The retro-themed series has been produced since 2001. The new series is patterned after the standard Topps 1968 series design.

I love the Topps Heritage but I wish they had waited a year to start, because then they could say they were putting today's players in the designs of 50 years ago.
    X
    Archie Bunker: All I can tell you, Edith, is I'm surprised at you! Dragging me off to a moving picture like that! It was absolutely disgusting!
    Edith Bunker: Well, I'm sorry, Archie, how was I to know? I thought it was a religious picture, "Cardinal Knowledge!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
    I love the Topps Heritage but I wish they had waited a year to start, because then they could say they were putting today's players in the designs of 50 years ago.
    We're on the same wavelength. I almost put that idea into my original post. They must have been in a hurry to get this retro-looking card series on the market. Using the style of 50 years, a half-century ago, makes a lot more sense than using the design of 49 years ago.