Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2017 Regular Season thread

Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    How much should the yankees invest to make the team better this year? Give up several top prospects for an ace? Or see what you have got with the guys you have?
    I hope they see what they've got. I think that the days of trading away their top prospects are over, though I wouldn't be surprised if they did package a few for a pitcher who could put them over the top.
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GiambiJuice View Post
    Sabathia's last 3 starts:

3-0, 1.50 ERA, 19 K and 6 BB in 18 IP.
    He heard Chance Adam's footsteps.
    "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    How much should the yankees invest to make the team better this year? Give up several top prospects for an ace? Or see what you have got with the guys you have?
    Nothing at all. Keep following the plan. This team was shooting to be real contenders in 2018, we're a year ahead of schedule but that doesn't mean to throw out the plan and take a detour.

Have you seen the kids in AA and AAA?

Chance Adams - AAA
    Dan Camarena - AAA
    Domingo Acevedo - AA
    Yefry Ramirez - AA
    Justus Sheffield - AA
    Ronald Herrera - AA

Stay the course.
    "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123