Some comments after reviewing this thread:
(1) Enjoy the Vancouver Canadians while you can, there's serious talk about tearing down Nat Bailey Stadium and putting a curling venue there; upon hearing this, by the way, Canadian poet laureate George Bowering stated, "It's a dreadful, awful place, but it's where baseball is, eh? It's a baseball park. What are they going to put in there, curling? Come on! This is not Winnipeg, this is Vancouver. Curling! Who is going to curl?"
(2) The North Shore Spirit is not a Minor League Baseball team. It is a member of the independent Can-Am League.
(3) The Yuma Scorpions is not Class A or otherwise a Minor League Baseball team. It is a member of the independent Golden Baseball League.
(4) The Minor League team in Des Moines was known as the Iowa Oaks from 1969-1981.
(5) The Minor League team in Spokane was known as the Indians throughout its affiliation with the Dodgers. Spokane was never known formally as the Dodgers.
(6) If I lived in Texas and was a fan of Chicago sports teams, I would frequent Houston to cheer on the Cubs when they came to town, Arlington when the White Sox came to town, and so forth for the Bears, Bulls and Black Hawks, and I would check the college schedules religiously to see if by some chance the Illini were to play any non-conference games anywhere in the area.
(7) The Lancaster Barnstormers is not a Minor League Baseball team. It is a member of the independent Atlantic League.