Agreed with Donald. Tiger Stadium is classic in its own right. Quite frankly, I do like the new stadium that the Tigers have, but I just can't see that ballpark having at least half the legacy that Tiger Stadium created. That's part of the reason why I want Tiger Stadium to survive.
My Top 4 funniest BBF posts ever:
1) "plZ dOn;t' pOsT LikE tHIs n e mOr!"
2) "The teams play 1962 games in 180 days."
3) "Stadiums don't move silly, people do."
4) "Once again you quibble, because it is I who speaks."
5) Almost anything RuthMayBond says...