Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by RuthMayBond
    What exactly is between sections 313 & 314, and are fans allowed to jump onto "it"?
    Those are just more benches with a black tarp covering them. About 10 years ago they closed off those two small areas because some players complained that those seats were intruding into the batter's eye screen area. It's pretty rare that a ball will hit those sections, so I wouldn't worry about jumping on it, although I wouldn't advise it. One thing you can see in the LF pavilion and nowhere else is the Henry Aaron plaque which is attached to the facade of the foot-rest area of the 1st row of seats in front of one of the sections which indicates where he hit his final Dodger Stadium home run (#676) in 1973.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis9045
    Those are just more benches with a black tarp covering them. About 10 years ago they closed off those two small areas because some players complained that those seats were intruding into the batter's eye screen area. It's pretty rare that a ball will hit those sections, so I wouldn't worry about jumping on it, although I wouldn't advise it. One thing you can see in the LF pavilion and nowhere else is the Henry Aaron plaque which is attached to the facade of the foot-rest area of the 1st row of seats in front of one of the sections which indicates where he hit his final Dodger Stadium home run (#676) in 1973.
    It's making me lean more toward LF. I was going back and forth between getting LF seats (JKent, Nomar) and RF seats (for visitors LGonzalez, SGreen, CTracy)
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

It's making me lean more toward LF. I was going back and forth between getting LF seats (JKent, Nomar) and RF seats (for visitors LGonzalez, SGreen, CTracy)
    Just so you know, they only start selling tickets in the RF pavilion if the LF pavilion is sold out or anticipated to be sold out in advance. If you wait too late to buy tix you may not have a choice but to sit in RF. The RF side is nice because you can see the DiamondVision though.

The Dodgers are on pace to set the all-time Dodger attendance record this year with so much optimism for this season. They've already sold about 2.5 million tickets and it's not even opening day yet. So get your tix as early as possible!

Just so you know, they only start selling tickets in the RF pavilion if the LF pavilion is sold out or anticipated to be sold out in advance. If you wait too late to buy tix you may not have a choice but to sit in RF. The RF side is nice because you can see the DiamondVision though.

The Dodgers are on pace to set the all-time Dodger attendance record this year with so much optimism for this season. They've already sold about 2.5 million tickets and it's not even opening day yet. So get your tix as early as possible!
    Thinking about it ,as long as they let me go over to LF, I think I'd prefer RF, more power from Arizona (unless you know which team they let you in for batting practice)
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Thinking about it ,as long as they let me go over to LF, I think I'd prefer RF, more power from Arizona (unless you know which team they let you in for batting practice)
    If you have RF tickets, once batting practice is over you have to move over to the RF pavilion and stay there. They have two separate gates - one for each pavilion and really they're not "connected". What game are you going to? Arizona? A small group from my work are planning to go to the Friday night game against the D-backs in late April, I forget the exact date, but we're getting pavilion tickets.

If you have RF tickets, once batting practice is over you have to move over to the RF pavilion and stay there. They have two separate gates - one for each pavilion and really they're not "connected". What game are you going to? Arizona? A small group from my work are planning to go to the Friday night game against the D-backs in late April, I forget the exact date, but we're getting pavilion tickets.
    Can I go to see the LF Aaron thing when the game's over. I'm going on July 3rd. It probably depends upon what team is taking BP during when I can get in

Can I go to see the LF Aaron thing when the game's over.
    I think you probably can. After the game they just open the gates so you probably can just walk right in no problem. And if an usher asks you can just say you forgot your jacket and they'll let you "back" in to retrieve it.

I think you probably can. After the game they just open the gates so you probably can just walk right in no problem. And if an usher asks you can just say you forgot your jacket and they'll let you "back" in to retrieve it.
    So if I get there when the gates first open, it's likely I'll see both teams' full BP?

So if I get there when the gates first open, it's likely I'll see both teams' full BP?
    No, I think the Dodgers BP is all you'll be able to watch.

About 15 miles East of Blue Heaven on Earth, Dodger Stadium
    If you go when the gates first open, you'll see part of the Dodger's BP and then the visitor's full BP.

Quote Originally Posted by crzblue
    If you go when the gates first open, you'll see part of the Dodger's BP and then the visitor's full BP.
    I'm hoping I can switch sides in the OF, IIRC, the Dodgers & their opponents had power from opposite sides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12