• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingJ
    Western fan of the East
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Ryan25Zimmerman
    Bring RFK into play and that number goes down quite a bit.

Same can be said for Pena and Kearns who hit about half the HRs Dunn does while having OBPs lower than Corey Patterson.

You are right about all the strikeouts, but he makes up for them with a lot of walks.

Also, for the 1B thing... Their current 2B, Ryan Freel, also plays 1B and would have to move to 1B for Soriano so it would all offset.
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

• Ryan25Zimmerman
      Zimmerman for NLROY 2006
      • Jan 2006

Ward has been signed, along with Wetteland as the bullpen coach, and De los Santos. Pretty good day I guess:o
      :atthepc
      "Hey crazy eyes I brought your pizza"
      "Mmm oreos and gumballs"

Comment

• wilkerson_rulz-06
        It's good to be back
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Ryan25Zimmerman
        Ward has been signed, along with Wetteland as the bullpen coach, and De los Santos. Pretty good day I guess:o
        De los Santos...like that kid.
        Cristobal

Comment

• wilkerson_rulz-06
          It's good to be back
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by KingJ
          Oh and Brendan Harris is who you are probably thinking of, Wilkerson. There was talk of him becoming a SS.
          That's him!

I hope he can be ready by 2008.
          He, along with Broadway, Desmond, Hinckley are our future.

What is your take on Michael Hinckley?

Here is the press release:
          Cristobal

Comment

• KingJ
            Western fan of the East
            • Jun 2005

Here is to hoping St. Claire with Wetteland can build the best staff in baseball.
            The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

The A: No

***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
            Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

Comment

• Bob Hannah
              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by KingJ
              Here is to hoping St. Claire with Wetteland can build the best staff in baseball.
              I like the addition of Wetteland teaming with St. Claire. Coach Randy resurrected Carrascos career last year, brough Majewski along well and has groomed Cordero. Wetteland has great credentials from his playing days. He should be a boon to the relief corps. He should be able to keep Cordero on track.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X