Here are the World Champion White Sox Grinder rules to live by.Follow these rules and you will live a happier life
1. Win. Or die trying.
4. Knowing what's coming and hitting what's coming- not the same thing.
5. Every pitch is full count. Every inning, the ninth. Every game, game seven.
6. The best seat in the house is often determined by the best players in the house.
7. Grinder ball requires speed, defense, and discipline. And immigration.
10. Only one statistic matters: W
11. When jumping on the White Sox bandwagon, do not, I repeat DO NOT, keep your hands and arms inside the wagon at any time.
21. Thieves will be punished. Swiftly, harshly and repeatedly.
22. When attending a Chicago White Sox game, don't blink.
23. When all is said and done, make sure you "done" more than you said.
25. A good outfielder doesn't see the wall. He tastes it.
26. Your hitting should serve as a warning. To low flying aircraft.
27. Be a highlight reel.
28. Always give fans something they can take away from the game. Like the other team's pride.
30. Good enough, isn't.
33. The best way to get out of a hole is to dig deeper.
37. Never walk. Even when you walk.
38 You're either counted on or counted out.
39. Be a man. Play like a boy.
43. Step up to the plate even if you're not stepping up to the plate.
44. There is more to baseball than peanuts and cracker jacks.
45. The best defense is a good win.
46. Respect the past, people that are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.
47. Flying does not make you superman. Getting up and making the throw to first for the force out, now that makes you Superman.
54. If you can't take the heat get out of the batter's box.
55. It's called stepping up to the plate for a reason.
58. Don't throw back a home run ball.
61. There is no "I" in team. But there is one in quit.
65. Do not sit in the leftfield bleachers, home to Scott Podsednik.
66. There is nothing loveable about losing.
73. When bringing the family to a White Sox game know your limits.
74. Believe in magic. Not magic numbers.
78. Ixnay on talkin' about the ayoffsplay
88. Make history, history.
96. Expect the unexpected at U.S. Cellular field, home of the White Sox.
98. Batters should fear your fastball. Not because it can get them out. Because it can knock them out.
162. Crying in baseball is acceptable only if champagne burns your eyes.
174. Hoist the city up on your shoulders. They'll return the favor.