Thread: Stadium Policy Question

Stadium Policy Question

i have tickets for the game on 4/23 in section 512

this will be my first trip to the ballpark, and i would like to take many pictures.

i have read that with upper level tickets you can't go down to the lower level.

is that just for the main seating areas? can i go to the outfield to walk around?

You are correct. If you have 500 level seats, they won't let you come down to the lower levels.

Walking on the infield or outfield isn't allowed either. I don't think any ballpark lets their fans walk around on the field??

Quote Originally Posted by Southsider
    Walking on the infield or outfield isn't allowed either. I don't think any ballpark lets their fans walk around on the field??
    ha ha .... very funny

i meant walking on the concourse by the bleachers

d

There were a few games last season where they let you go down into the lower level, so i could get autos. But if they didn't, I just went all the way around the upper deck, and went down through the kids fundamentals area. But during the playoffs, they were also checking tickets here. if you can't get down there though, It's not too high of a jump from the upper deck

I don't recall a game where they allowed people to get down to the lower bowl without a 100/200 level ticket, but I could be wrong.

From what I know the policy is absolutely no transferring from the upper deck to the lower, which is a shame, especially this year.
    Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
    www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
    643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

It's been in effdect for the past 3 years now.

BTW,those in the 500 level can access the Fundamentals area in left field.But you can't access the lower level from Fundaentals unless you have a ticket to the 100 level.

Trust me,I tried it at the playoffs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisox73
    Trust me,I tried it at the playoffs last year.
    Yeah I always try that little "I know where I'm going" walk, to try and get right past the security, then they check and I play naive out of town idiot.
    Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
    www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
    643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by FedEx
    Yeah I always try that little "I know where I'm going" walk, to try and get right past the security, then they check and I play naive out of town idiot.
    I hear you,and in the back of your mind,you know that you can take those 18-year-old ushers.