Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234
Results 5,826 to 5,831 of 5831

Thread: Discussion on Wood Bats

Very interesting! Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ras-tbone View Post
    geez brian, have you been made redundant? i hope it is not so.
    on another blue note (^_^) the custom bat program is pretty sparse in its choices when considering Max and old hick and at $169 + tax and shipping, i wouldn't be surprised if there are more inside the park HR's this year than orders for those. that is absurdly overpriced! i got the granderson prime M110 in maple 3 yrs ago for $ 90! now it is double to my doorstep?
    reminds me of when snap-on tools bought a great co. named Amer. Kowa Seiki. instantly went 2x up in price! am i the only one counting my spare change at the end of every month? LOL---Not♿️
    Gents,

Hows everyone doing? Could not open the link. Checked out the custom LS site.. Wow, but perfectly okay. Ras, what's going on??

-A
    9Positions
    9Positions

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan22 View Post
    Agreed! The new LS center brand is hideous. It wreaks of cheapness.
    Its recognizable now. Your feelings have some merit. But consider what they are paying in certification and the recouping of that. Other brands were noticeable from the camera shot behind the pitcher. Especially the clear coat with the black logos..

My 9P bat would look pretty from the center field camera..
    9Positions
    9Positions

Beaver Bats

I Have Bought Several Beaver Bats been pretty good so far

Quote Originally Posted by aj9020 View Post
    Gents,

Hows everyone doing? Could not open the link. Checked out the custom LS site.. Wow, but perfectly okay.

-A
    Andre,
    how`s it hangin?
    Last edited by ras-tbone; 09-13-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: no response nor customer awareness

for top shelf bats under $98 i encourage you to try Carolina Clubs bats!! they are the epitome of old school craftsmanship and quality. any batmaker that believes they will sell retail bats profitably in this wretched market condition at over $100 a pop is deluded
    and not feeling the pulse of the people and their purse strings. as a related note, am i the only one seeing virtually empty stadiums at every park save a few places like SF and the spankies? tough times indeed.
    Last edited by ras-tbone; 09-13-2016 at 05:31 PM. Reason: this thread appears to have lost its moxie

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234