Thread: 2006 Braves Season

Hybrid View

2006 Braves Season

Hello Braves fans of BBF. This stickied thread will be about the Bravo's 2006 season. Along with stastics homeruns, hits, strikeouts etc. We will talk about who's in a big slump or who's hot. But this is for braves fans and braves fans only. Without further ado here it is!!!
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby

Braves game today!!!

As the Braves are competing for their 15th consecutive division title, they will play the LA Dodgers. The dodgers had a very underrated offseason, nabbing our beloved shortstop Rafeal Furcal. The matchup will be Tim Hudson will be facing Derek Lowe at 4:10 eastern time. All we can give them is are hope and good luck!!! LETS GO BRAVES!!!!
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby

It's now the top of the fourth and the braves are doing fine!! LaRoche had a 3 run homer in the first to make it 4-0 it's now 4-1 and Tim Hudson is doing great.

ABF's midgame report: Braves are leading 4-1 with one outthe Bottom of the 4th. The Braves got 4 runs in the 1st inning (what a way to start the season!). Tim Hudson has been shaky, but he hasn't given up the lead. Lets go Braves!
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Congrats Edgar on getting your braves debut hit!!! Maybe we should hope for a debut homerun . And congrats Chipper for an rbi score is now 5-1. Continue the rally brav
    .os!!!!

It's gone! That's the Andruw I remember from last year!

ANDRUW!!!! congrats on your first homer and way to knock in 3 runs to start a blowout!!! ( When will they take out Lowe ? ).

Braves now lead 8-1 thanks to Andruw's 3 run bomb, I'm liking the look of the season so far!!!!
    2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Braves Freak
    ABF's midgame report: Braves are leading 4-1 with one outthe Bottom of the 4th. The Braves got 4 runs in the 1st inning (what a way to start the season!). Tim Hudson has been shaky, but he hasn't given up the lead. Lets go Braves!
    Shaky, I think not. He has only give up 2 hits up until now. But now I think he is starting to get shaky.

AAHHHHHH!!!!!!! They're coming back!!!! Well if they keep this score they could probably use Reitsma, you gotta hold 'em Cormier!!!

Phew, that was a nail biter. I sure hope the 'pen holds up better in the future...