Thread: Coors Field tickets

Coors Field tickets

Hey all I will be in Denver the first week of May and I see the rockies are playing the reds that week and would like to take in a game.

From what I understand its usually not to hard to get tickets but I wanted to ask your opionon on the best method (and cheapest) of getting them.

Its a wednesday night game and maybe 4-8 of us going.

Get them out front of stadium or better to order them online?

How easy is it to switch seats once games starts?

or are the ushers all over you on that?

Any input is greaty apprecitated.

Thanks

Denver, CO (an extension of Red Sox Nation)
    I would buy "rockpile" seats--the ones in CF that cost $4. What I would do if I were you is get there early, get close to watch BP, and then after the nat'l anthem, find some empty seats (there'll be plenty of them--trust me), and blend in with the rest of the crowd. Unless the fans near you are jerks, you should be able to sit there for pretty much the whole game.

With that being said, Coors Field is a great place to see a game. Although I'd recommend that you drink at one of the local bars instead giving your first born child for what they charge at Coors Field

Thanks Pesky

I apprciate the info

Thanks Much

Roomates and I are looking forward to catching some games at Coors this season, especially late in the season when the Braves come to town. Thanks for the recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by pesky6
    I would buy "rockpile" seats--the ones in CF that cost $4. What I would do if I were you is get there early, get close to watch BP, and then after the nat'l anthem, find some empty seats (there'll be plenty of them--trust me), and blend in with the rest of the crowd. Unless the fans near you are jerks, you should be able to sit there for pretty much the whole game.

With that being said, Coors Field is a great place to see a game. Although I'd recommend that you drink at one of the local bars instead giving your first born child for what they charge at Coors Field

Went to the game yesterday -- had a blast! Got there about an hour early, Paid $4 for rockpile seats, and went down to watch batting practice. We ended up sitting 7 rows behind the home dugout almost on top of home plate for the entire game.

The only down side to "upgrading" your seats like that is that you can't go up to the concession stands to get food or beer, since they check your ticket stub on the way back down. You have to wait for a vendor to come by for beer, and there were no hot dog vendors.

Definently second the recommendation about grabbing a couple drinks before the game. Coors/Coors Lite are $6 for a 16ouncer, non-domestic is $6.25 for a 12 ouncer. We actually tailgated in the parking lot for a bit, had a couple beers with the guy flagging people in