Thread: Pats is injured

Pats is injured

Pats has a strained right forearm according to nats.com
    He has not been placed on the 15-day DL, but this isn't looking good.
    Maybe that changeup has gotten to him.

In other news, Mike O'Connor will start against the Cards tomorrow unless Day is here in time.
    http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/...=.jsp&c_id=was
    Cristobal

I honestly like Pats. Tough luck Nats.
    People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby

Although the replacement starters haven't been doing too badly, we need his arm back in the rotation. Get well soon, J.P.

Patterson

The staff is a mess right now. He was put on the 15 day DL. Hopefully he'll be 100% shortly after he comes back. He really is a very good pitcher and a joy to watch.

The Nats are 8-18 after last night's loss to the Mets. Ortiz pitched really well but once again could get no run support. As sorry as our pitching staff looks on paper, right now I think it's really the offense that is letting us down.

A couple of weeks ago the Nats were Fox game of the week, and the announcer was saying something like "right now I think the Nationals have one of the most dangerous offenses in the National League." Since that game (which they lost 3-1), the Nats have won just one game out of their last nine, scoring a total of 20 runs (almost half of which came in the lone win against St. Louis). They've been shut out once, and scored two or fewer runs in 7 games.

C'mon Nats bats, let's get swinging!

Nats Bats

They must have heard you!

Quote Originally Posted by va_nats_fan
    The Nats are 8-18 after last night's loss to the Mets. Ortiz pitched really well but once again could get no run support. As sorry as our pitching staff looks on paper, right now I think it's really the offense that is letting us down.

A couple of weeks ago the Nats were Fox game of the week, and the announcer was saying something like "right now I think the Nationals have one of the most dangerous offenses in the National League." Since that game (which they lost 3-1), the Nats have won just one game out of their last nine, scoring a total of 20 runs (almost half of which came in the lone win against St. Louis). They've been shut out once, and scored two or fewer runs in 7 games.

C'mon Nats bats, let's get swinging!