Thread: Letter from a Cardinal fan

Letter from a Cardinal fan

Hey, ChiSoxers,

Just wanted to congratualte you on a fine whipping of the Redbirds this week. I post alot at "Birdsonthebat.com" and I just wrote about how refreshing it is to see the White Sox and Tigers return to prominence and not have to listen to ESPN drone on about the Red Sox and Yankees.

If anyone thought 2005 was a fluke they are dead wrong. Your guys can flat out play and that lineup reminds me of the 2004 Cardinals--not an easy out to be found.

The Cards look so bad right now that I have to find solace somewhere. Enjoy your team while its at its peak. We all know how fleeting that can be.

Have a fun summer...
    "There ain't much to bein' a ballplayer...if you're a ballplayer. "

--Honus Wagner

Thank you very much for the kind words!
    Grinder Rule #45...Respect the past, people who are shoeless, and anyone named Joe.

it was a lil closer after we changed the signs that the centerfield camera was tipping off..don'tbelieve it? Watch the next sox game as the centerfield camera zooms in on their FINGERNAILS...BTW sox still not in first place...Cards fans its still JUNE..Sox fans....I can only recall you losing that 12 game lead you had last year during the last half of the season...

Quote Originally Posted by wogdoggy
    it was a lil closer after we changed the signs that the centerfield camera was tipping off..don'tbelieve it? Watch the next sox game as the centerfield camera zooms in on their FINGERNAILS...BTW sox still not in first place...Cards fans its still JUNE..Sox fans....I can only recall you losing that 12 game lead you had last year during the last half of the season...
    BTW,it was a 15 game lead. That just made us stronger come playoff time.

Everything's going to be fine.Hope you guys kick Cleveland while thier down.