Some August thoughts
Just a few observations
1. We had injuries early in year and thought we were in trouble.
2. We made some key trades before the deadline and did not give up any of our top prospects in the deals.
3. The Red Sox stood put at the deadline and are now being hit by the injury bug.
4. We are the hottest team in baseball since July 4.
5. The Sox have suddenly gotten cold.
6. We now have a 3 game lead on the Sox.(too early to say insurmountable, though.)
I guess it is time to start feeling good.
Welcome back ARod. Hope you are a Yankee forever.
Phil Rizzuto-a Yankee forever.