Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2007 bbftg season teams

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianagol
    Hello everybody. I've put alot thought into returning, and have decided to do so.

I was wondering if the Blue Jays' spot is available. If so, that team would be my first choice.

The jays are pretty much open, the old gm hasn't signed on BBF in a while, the last time (Reed Johnson) signed on was like october.

If he comes back, I don't know what we would do though. We can just say he wasn't active enough.

Welcome, there is a lot of work that myself, YL and Wilk have been working on, soon we will start signing FA's, but right before we do that, I will send everyone their rosters. (which have already been sent to the O's & Braves)
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Thanks alot, J25nadroj2042. It's good to be back.
    "What league have you been playing in?"

"California Penal."

"Never heard of it. How'd you wind up there?"

"Stole a car."

Sign me up

Hey put me down for the next avalable team!!
    RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by footballrocker15
    Hey put me down for the next avalable team!!
    Enjoy the Royals
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Blog Entries
    Wait. If GoBravos is returning, shouldn't he take the Royals again, and have footballrocker15 take the Rangers, or Tigers, who he had earlier?

Blog Entries
    Go Bravos has the Rangers, the Tigers are taken, and Footballrocker asked me for the Royals over IM.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Past Roster!!!

i need last years roster as it stands know for the season. Please message them to me.

thank you
    RED SOX WORLD CHAMPIONS

I heard that the Dodgers are open. I would like them.
    Last edited by Reyesfan#1; 02-23-2007 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    (note to all, I already agreed to this over PM and IM, and he has his roster)

welcome baseballstar592's brother.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

I've never done is before, are there rules? I still don't unstand the game. Could someone please explain it? If I learn how to do this, I may take the Oakland A's.

Quote Originally Posted by adam1990 View Post
    I've never done is before, are there rules? I still don't unstand the game. Could someone please explain it? If I learn how to do this, I may take the Oakland A's.
    It is as if you are a MLB GM.

You set your team's roster, lineup...

You can even do trades!

It is that simple.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofKings View Post
    It is as if you are a MLB GM.

You set your team's roster, lineup...

You can even do trades!

It is that simple.
    yea, GM/Manager. Then the games get simulated unlike fantasy baseball leagues where your teams score is based on how the players played in real life.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Can I join midseason? I would like the cubs.
    Last edited by MillerLincecum96; 08-20-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    yea, your in. Nice 2 new GM's in one night, to more tomorrow maybe? I wish.

I'm sure your brother will be able to fill you in on BBFTG, and I'm excited to have another rival in the NL Central division.

- Jordan, GM of the Astros
    LETS GO YANKEES!

I would join, but sadly I only have baseball mogul 2007. I may join at a later time.

Blog Entries
    no no no no no no no, you don't need baseball mogul to join! I actualy have mogul 07 too and not 08.
    LETS GO YANKEES!

great i have the cubs

Well, I may be busy at times, but I'll join with the A's then. I'm inexperienced and may need a lot of help, but how can I do this with baseball mogul 07? Or should I just do it without?

Blog Entries
    all data and everything will be posted in this thread, all you have to do is post your roster, lineups and everything after you get your roster, and the simmer will put it into the mogul file, sim a game and post the results in the daily report.

Dont worry, we all start off not knowing to much, hey look at me, if you went back to the beginning of this when I joined, I asked questions like, whats a YL? (YL - yankee Legend, GM of the Mets)
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanDL3891 View Post
    all data and everything will be posted in this thread, all you have to do is post your roster, lineups and everything after you get your roster, and the simmer will put it into the mogul file, sim a game and post the results in the daily report.

Dont worry, we all start off not knowing to much, hey look at me, if you went back to the beginning of this when I joined, I asked questions like, whats a YL? (YL - yankee Legend, GM of the Mets)
    Well it sounds confusing to me. I don't know too much about Baseball Mogul 2007, but I do have the game. What roster do I post? The current A's roster?

Blog Entries
    In the roster thread (stickied), there is a link to a post showing each team's full roster. Use that to make your roster.
    Last edited by Erik Bedard; 08-21-2007 at 02:42 PM.

"All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Bedard View Post
    In the roster thread (stickied), there is a link to a post showing each team's full roster. Use that to make your roster.
    I'm still confused. Do I copy and paste the guys from Oakland A's?

Quote Originally Posted by adam1990 View Post
    I'm still confused. Do I copy and paste the guys from Oakland A's?
    yeah. that's all you have to do. isn't it easy
    "All shortstops can dance...Derek Jeter is a fullback with power and speed. Jose Reyes is a tailback with speed and quickness"-"analysis" of the New York shortstops' defense by the genius that is Joe Morgan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballstar592 View Post
    yeah. that's all you have to do. isn't it easy
    then you can set the guys up to who you want on your 25 man roster

If you go to the daily report thread, you can see who they have had on the 25 man roster and how they have done (by looking at box scores)

you can only have 6 pitchers in your bullpen with a 5 man rotation (yea mogul can be evil) As an AL team you will have 5 guys on your bench

you can then set your Lineups (vs RHP, LHP, DH, no DH) and your rotation, plus the pen. The positions for the pen are CL, SU, SRP, SRP, MRP LRP
    LETS GO YANKEES!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast